Menard County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menard County

About to close on 160 acres in Menard County. The property is located west of Menard and 15 miles north of 190 off of Ranch Rd 2873. Does anybody hunt close? I know their are a lot of whitetale and Blackbuck on the property but any Axis that far north of the river?

Pm sent

Comment

Game cameras best friend

Comment

As soon as we close I have some cell cameras we build and I’m gonna get them going on some of our protein feeders and see what’s going on.

Comment

We have friends that live off Norman Rd. and their place is always loaded with game. Occasional axis.

Comment

That’s good to know thanks! Where 2873 splits we are the opposite direction of Norman Rd.

Comment

I have a buddie up there and he has a lot of fallow and blackbuck nut not many Axis.

Comment

There are pockets with GOOD axis in the area. Congrats on the new place
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you we are very excited to get things setup and start hunting

Comment

Congrats on the place....look forward to photos.

Comment

There is a pretty good population of them a few miles SE of there and all along the San Saba River. The good news is that they are moving in your direction. Bad news is that hogs are headed that way as well.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X