Another DNA test results from AncestryDNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I paid $200 to find out I'm 90% east texas trash and 10% Louisiana horse thief.

No refunds????
    I'll be ****ed, I think we're kin.

Comment

No refunds????
      Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I'll be ****ed, I think we're kin.
      We must all be related. One of my Great Grandpas stole a mule off a man, at sword point, after being wounded at Vicksburg trying to make his way back to Many, Louisiana. My Great Grandpa Small wrote a short story documenting his time in the Civil War.

Comment

No refunds????
        Dang Chew, I coulda told ya that for free

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          We must all be related. One of my Great Grandpas stole a mule off a man, at sword point, after being wounded at Vicksburg trying to make his way back to Many, Louisiana. My Great Grandpa Small wrote a short story documenting his time in the Civil War.
          My grandmother lived just outside of Many. My brother!

Comment

No refunds????
            We are kin I'll see you at the family reunion

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
              I am adopted and have had a couple of chances to find my birth parents. Said no thanks...
              I'm adopted too, found my birth dad but he was dead.

good job op, I'm very familiar with the wonder of your lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post

Oh heck! I got a college friend from Many named Small! I might shoulda done a better background check before picking up that pup!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                  We are kin I'll see you at the family reunion
                  you are confused...Chew didn't say "90% east texas horse and 10% Louisiana trash thief"..

Comment

which search engine did you use?

Comment

I am adopted and have never cared to find my birth mother or father. I was adopted as a newborn so I have my parents. after I had kids, my wife kinda wanted to know my family history. im fairly dark complected and have been mistaken many times for being a Hispanic, it kind of funny,lol.

Comment

My mother tracked her side of the family all the way back to France in the 1700's. She wanted to do my dad's family, but he refused to let her. He is German and I have a suspicion that things were not so good.

Comment

And now your DNA is in a data base forever!

Comment

I'm a little scared to do it, but want to.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                              Got my results back and the only cool thing was I am now linked to a second cousin. Some of you know my story of being abandoned when I was a little kid with my brother. We took a DNA test years ago and he is really my half brother.

Now a new test from a different company and I was linked to a second cousin.
                              We apparently share great grandparents. Once my brothers results are posted we will reach out to him. If we can get a family history from him we might be closer to solving my birth mother's identity.
                              Which DNA tests have you done? I know they all offer different things. I've debated doing one, but don't know which is best. I'd like to find out what Native tribes I have in me.. Best of luck in your search!!

Comment

Good luck and I hope this has a happy ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X