No announcement yet.

Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's hogs at lavon? Shoot, next someone's going to say that there are deer there too! haha

They are there just gotta scout and keep your area a secret! Hopefully, I'll have some ldp's soon!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      There's hogs at lavon? Shoot, next someone's going to say that there are deer there too! haha

They are there just gotta scout and keep your area a secret! Hopefully, I'll have some ldp's soon!
      sounds good thanks i'm hoping i see something, i'm going to head out next Friday with my nephew and scout around and hopefully we will find a good spot

Comment

Well this Saturday weather is looking good! I'm going to head to lavon in the morning and test my luck if anyone is going to be up there tomorrow to try and hog hunt PM me I should be there all day.

Comment

Take rubber boots, it's going to be a muddy mess, but I bet the pigs will be moving.
          Good luck. Shoot me a pm if you need help dragging one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            Take rubber boots, it's going to be a muddy mess, but I bet the pigs will be moving.
            Good luck. Shoot me a pm if you need help dragging one out.
            Thanks! I was given a pair of under armor boots that are rubber and I broke them in just for tomorrow haha. Its my first time hunting at lavon. I'm excited to go

Comment

Originally posted by LivLogik View Post
              Thanks! I was given a pair of under armor boots that are rubber and I broke them in just for tomorrow haha. Its my first time hunting at lavon. I'm excited to go

Make sure you pm us a map if you get on them!

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                Make sure you pm us a map if you get on them!
                Will do! I'll post that and pictures if I get or see any

Comment

Can your map come with GPS Coords and tips for how to get to your secret spot?

Comment

Haha I will try to post all that if I get lucky but the way people are talking I'm not going to get lucky... But who knows maybe I will

Comment

What area are you hitting first?
                      I've seen pigs in units by Lowery crossing and almost always some sign of en

Comment

I was going to go to 12 first I'm not sure where Lowry crossing is hopefully it's close to 12. could you tell me what sections are close to it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Hogs lake lavon

I want to say 3 and 4
                          Also closest units to McKinney near bridge farmer road

Edit
                          I looked at the map. I saw most sign at unit 2 and have seen pigs and deer on multiple occasions
                          Last edited by Sparkles; 03-07-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

OK sounds good thanks I'm close to 12 I will probably stop by there because the people at the office said to check 12 and 13 and then I'll probably make my way to 3 and 4. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                              I want to say 3 and 4
                              Also closest units to McKinney near bridge farmer road

Edit
                              I looked at the map. I saw most sign at unit 2 and have seen pigs and deer on multiple occasions
                              thanks I'll start heading to unit 2 .hopefully I'll get lucky thanks so much for the info

Comment

They've been layin that pipeline on 2 for a while. Several big tractors and people been movin around. I really don't know if 2 is all that great right now. I'll be at 3 tomorrow a.m. squirrel huntin.

Comment

Working...
                                X