X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tire

Comment

Originally posted by pbl View Post
      What pressure are you all running on F150’s with these tires?

I run 70# on my Tundra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine on my f150

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          I'm running a set right now and idk if I'll get a 2nd.

Anytime roads are any kind of wet my truck wants to slide all over the place.

I agree with this. I have about 50,000 miles on mine on a full size SUV and they have been slick as snot on wet asphalt roads since brand new.

This has mainly only been a problem on starts from a complete stop. I’ve never lost traction on a corner but I’m careful to avoid excessive speeds when wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

30k on my F150 to include Montana and Wyoming winter driving and mountain snow. My truck won’t wear another brand of tires as long as I live, hunt, and drive here. Well worth the money on a half ton truck in absolute crap weather. Keep them balanced and rotated is the best advice I can give.

Comment

I have had them a few times and have been more than pleased. Great tires !

Comment

I'm considering these or Falken Wildpeak AT3s for my next tire on my Tundra. Falken's are $200 cheaper a set and have good reviews. NTB has the Cooper Discover RTX on sale right now for $650 a set but more of a highway tire. Falkens are $810 and the KO2s are $1071 out the door!

Comment

Originally posted by pbl View Post
                  What pressure are you all running on F150’s with these tires?
                  I run about 45 when not hauling or towing. Air up to 55 or 60 when towing heavy. If I run more than 50 running empty, my control isn't there and the ride is a lot rougher.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                    I have run these tires for lots of years and liked the look the past 8 or so years have really used them on gravel roads down to the ranch and they dont last long at all.

I am trying some cooper tires are the on a recommendation being told they are alot more durable when it comes to driving on gravel we will see they have only been on the truck for about a month.
                    Yeah, I forgot about that, those BFG's wear really fast on gravel. Definitely a great tire though.

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                    I am curious as to the difference between the older KO's and the new KO2's besides the more aggressive sidewall. How is the performance difference? Anyone run both for any length of time and can give some feedback? More specifically speak to the longevity, noise, and ride comfort. Thanks!
                    They changed the rubber compound, basically because folks wanted a better on road tire that could also be used off road (Issues with low pressure and blow outs on the highway). Which sort of defeats the purpose, but that's what the market wants. They continue to sell well! I had the KO's and then KO2's on my Superduty, and I didn't notice any significant extended mileage between the two. But I pull and run gravel roads a lot. I went to Goodyear Duratracs this go round. So far, they are wearing much better than the KO2's.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      I'm considering these or Falken Wildpeak AT3s for my next tire on my Tundra. Falken's are $200 cheaper a set and have good reviews. NTB has the Cooper Discover RTX on sale right now for $650 a set but more of a highway tire. Falkens are $810 and the KO2s are $1071 out the door!
                      I really like the looks of the Falken Wildpeak AT3 as well...I'm heavily considering those right now.

Comment

They have served me well.

Comment

Great tire, last set lasted me about 80k

Comment

Working...
                          X