Looks like they got caught in a sting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they got caught in a sting!

It never made sense that these two weren't immediately fired. Looks like the FBI did a sting operation on them.

During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources. But they were nabbed by a sting operation. Two of the supposed brightest minds who served the FBI —…

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    It never made sense that these two weren't immediately fired. Looks like the FBI did a sting operation on them.

https://truepundit.com/mccabe-and-st...-a-grand-jury/
    while we really don't know if any of this info is actually true; I have always wondered; what are these guys are doing these days, knowing that their azzes are going to be $#!+ canned before long?
    how in the hell are they able to run amuck in the place where they "work" and 'burn' or negate records that have to do with their tenure at the agency that is in question???

they should have had their asses run out of there a long time ago, way before they could go and corrupt the info that is being questioned now.

Jeff Sessions is the problem here imo. he should have his *** fired tomorrow, and then that weasel of a deputy D.A right behind him. let the chips fall where they will, I can't believe that it could do any worse harm than what is being done right now.... enough of this crap.

Comment

I'm confused...why is this information just now getting out?

Comment

Working...
      X