Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to share this. There is a guy on the Fbook group who has been living a fasting lifestyle now for 12 days and he is down 31.4 LBS!!! He wants to lose 75 total and is almost half way there. He is beyond excited.

Comment

On day 6, now w/ 2 small keto meals thrown in. Down 17#, but I’m getting backaches daily, and I can’t remember doing anything that would aggravate it. Gonna incorporate some cardio and light lifting this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
        On day 6, now w/ 2 small keto meals thrown in. Down 17#, but I’m getting backaches daily, and I can’t remember doing anything that would aggravate it. Gonna incorporate some cardio and light lifting this week.
        PM Sent MI. Congrats on the weight loss! Just the beginning!

Comment

I'm 52 hours into my first fast and going strong! I'm down 8lbs at my day 2 weigh in. It's been a lot easier than I expected. I have my meal ready for tonight but thinking I may extend this fast a little longer. I can't decide, I could easily do it physically and mentally but I also think a little reward my help me too. If ya'll haven't joined the facebook page do it!

Comment

Originally posted by ctyp3 View Post
            I'm 52 hours into my first fast and going strong! I'm down 8lbs at my day 2 weigh in. It's been a lot easier than I expected. I have my meal ready for tonight but thinking I may extend this fast a little longer. I can't decide, I could easily do it physically and mentally but I also think a little reward my help me too. If ya'll haven't joined the facebook page do it!
            THis is great CTY!!! Its crazy how good you feel and how easy it is to extend fasts right away.

Comment

This is a real eye opener. I started fasting today hope to lose 50lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

does your fasting exclude Keto drinks such as ‘bulletproof coffee’?

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                  does your fasting exclude Keto drinks such as ‘bulletproof coffee’?
                  I don't exclude coffee when fasting. But when fasting to cut weight the coffee with calories is a no as it would activate digestion and lessen autophagy. You can drink that though on your refeed window.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                    I don't exclude coffee when fasting. But when fasting to cut weight the coffee with calories is a no as it would activate digestion and lessen autophagy. You can drink that though on your refeed window.
                    So during a fast it’s only the ER water?

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                      So during a fast it’s only the ER water?
                      I drink 1 cup of coffee a day. Keep it to less than 3 cups to not affect your cortisol levels.The caffeine helps you get into Ketosis. It also is a mild appetite suppressant. Listen to your body and what it’s telling you. No caffeine late in day because it will mess up your sleep. Chances are you won’t crave it as bad after a couple fasts.

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
                        PM sent MI.

Comment

going to try some of your techniques. I don't do the social media, so I will get info form your youtube

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            going to try some of your techniques. I don't do the social media, so I will get info form your youtube
                            Ok great Rut! Post on this thread if you have any questions. it notifies me.

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                              Good stuff Tex. You will hit your goal for your elk hunt and it will be worth it. I’m glad you are not stuck anymore!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Down to 211 this morning after about 61 hours on my last fast. Went to the gym and completely gassed 30 minutes into my workout so I called it, came to the office and had a good breakfast. Granted, I had another terrible night's sleep but I'm suspecting fasting and lifting aren't going to mix well. I'm liking this though and will plan at least a 48 hour fast weekly along with my strict keto until I get down in the 180 range. My 200lb elk hunt goal is now more than realistic with 5 weeks to go!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                                Down to 211 this morning after about 61 hours on my last fast. Went to the gym and completely gassed 30 minutes into my workout so I called it, came to the office and had a good breakfast. Granted, I had another terrible night's sleep but I'm suspecting fasting and lifting aren't going to mix well. I'm liking this though and will plan at least a 48 hour fast weekly along with my strict keto until I get down in the 180 range. My 200lb elk hunt goal is now more than realistic with 5 weeks to go!
                                Lifting and fasting go great together!!! Just listen to your body and don't overdo it. You won't have as much explosiveness but you will shred fat like crazy working out fasted. Lighter weights w higher reps works great.
                                Congrats on getting down to 211. Keep it up. Fast hard this week and you will be down to your 200 goal no problem. Might as well get to the 180 goal before the hunt. Can you imagine not having to carry a 30 LB weight up and down those mountains!!! You can do it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X