UFC 246 Cerrone vs McGreggor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 246 Cerrone vs McGreggor

Cerrone vs McGreggor isn't a great card overall so I'm undecided on buying it.
    I am pulling for Cerrone but I'm not sure he can get it done.
    Lets hear your prediction.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

First choice would be Cowboy by head kick in the 3rd. But if I were betting it would be McGregor by a left in the 2nd.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

By the way if anyone was going to DVR the preliminary fights. The guide on Dish says they are on ESPN 140 but basketball is on that channel and the are on ESNWS CH 142.

Comment

Been a big Cerrone fan his whole career. I would love to see him pull it off. He definitely has the tools to win. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Mcgregor by UD.

Comment

Two of my favorite so I ain’t choosing one or the other. Cowboy may have it though in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I think McGreggor is the smart money but Cowboy may surprise everyone. Cowboy lost his last 2 and at 36 with a hungry Connor be could be over quick. The longer it goes the better chance Cowboy has.

Comment

Might be a last paycheck for Cowboy. If it goes long, McGregor may win.
                If its over quick, it could be Cowboy. McGregor usually starts a little slow. It will be a good fight. Both guys on the later part of their career. McGregor doesnr fight much anymore, might be rusty.

Comment

That old Russian dude is relentless.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

That was fast

Comment

Working...
                    X