Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM me your address

Comment

We received from stickers yesterday from Mr. Oscar. Jack loved them and put one on his gear box right away!

Comment

Please PM your Address and I will send him a few stickers and a very cool Ruger cloth patch (it too will stick with a little contact cement).

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Just a reminder to teach proper gun safety, there appears to be someone in the direction of the muzzle. Have fun and be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
            Just a reminder to teach proper gun safety, there appears to be someone in the direction of the muzzle. Have fun and be safe!

For your information "safety ranger", that me in that photo and I'm 2 feet or more BEHIND HIM. I handed him the gun and helped him to mount it... First time he'd ever held a rifle beyond a bb gun... I'm so glad we have safety rangers and grammar police around here!! I don't think we could survive with out 'em...

Comment

[QUOTE=SaltwaterSlick;14630324]For your information "safety ranger", that me in that photo and I'm 2 feet or more BEHIND HIM. I handed him the gun and helped him to mount it... First time he'd ever held a rifle beyond a bb gun... I'm so glad we have safety rangers and grammar police around here!! I don't think we could survive with out 'em... [/QU

Honestly wasn't trying to offend you.

Comment

Oh you didn't offend me... You just posted commentary about something you did not know about... that's the norm around here lately. In a manner of speaking it is "just a reminder" from me just like you reminded us...
                Further, if you looked a little closer before you shot off your post, you'd have noticed the gun has no magazine, his booger hook is not on the bang switch, and zoom in and you'll see the bolt release is engaged so the bolt is locked back...
                Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 01-09-2020, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Man I love seeing these type of OPs! Reminds me of my 3 son's and getting them hooked!

Comment

I have some old Hillary 2016 stickers that are just collecting dust.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      For your information "safety ranger", that me in that photo and I'm 2 feet or more BEHIND HIM. I handed him the gun and helped him to mount it... First time he'd ever held a rifle beyond a bb gun... I'm so glad we have safety rangers and grammar police around here!! I don't think we could survive with out 'em...
                      How bout next time, Thanking him for his concern and pointing out what you did in your next post. Good day sir.

Comment

you should get the stickers I sent tomorrow. post pictures of yalls gear boxes with all the stickers

Comment

The stickers I sent should have been delivered today

Comment

Jackson has been getting the stickers. We've been busy moving, so I'll be sure to snap a pic of the gear box with all of the stickers on it. Also, he will be writing you all thank you notes.

He asked why you guys would do this not knowing him. Then, I got to tell him how great the green screen is.

Thanks again.

BTW, he's now interesting in being a Game Warden! We shall see....

Comment

Thank you cards are being sent out on Monday. Thank you all.

Comment

Man, not sure how I overlooked this. PM me your address. I may have a few as well

Comment

Working...
                                X