Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayB View Post
    Probably just the Nanny.
    He it's possible but if it's the nanny she is a very affectionate and motherly nanny!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you were a kid, would you want her to be your nanny

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Hahahahaha...no.[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
          Nope not mad about the the racial distribution of the children at my daughters school. My wife's last maiden name is Soto and she is 100% Hispanic. That makes my daughter 50% "Mexican". I'm mad that folks take advantage of the system.
          It is all part of the $120 billion annual drain on society (i.e. tax burden) due to illegal aliens and the benefits they take advantage of. Nothing to see here...lol.

And that's the problem. People don't care anymore...we are overrun with apathy.
          Yep!!

Comment

If you took time to read the entire thread you'd probably have a different opinion...but...maybe not.
            I did and agree there are a lot of things that government spends tax money I don’t agree with. A kid’s education usually isn’t one of them. Also, all you provided was a picture of license plate with no background information. There is a good chance that person is here legally to better their life.

Comment

Wow! Talk about jumping to conclusions!

Comment

Lets break this discussion down;
                Op is an elitist that wanted to complain and brag that he pays a bunch in property taxes because he was in line at public school behind a mini van with Mexican license plates that we later learned is driven by the illegal pedophile Nanny that pays double the amount of property taxes that the OP does.

Comment

[ATTACH]980131[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    Lets break this discussion down;
                    Op is an elitist that wanted to complain and brag that he pays a bunch in property taxes because he was in line at public school behind a mini van with Mexican license plates that we later learned is driven by the illegal pedophile Nanny that pays double the amount of property taxes that the OP does.

LMAO - that is one hell of a way to summarize this discussion so far

Comment

LMAO - that is one hell of a way to summarize this discussion so far
                      And he did it all with one sentence so long it presented as a pharagraph.

Comment

I don't know without asking them. It could an incorrect assumption based on what I have deduced from seeing them at least weekly in the drop off line at school since August. I wouldn't know for certain unless I confronted them or school administration. I mean the lady I saw falling all over herself on the side of the road the other day with two cops watching over here was probably diabetic and hypoglycemic and just needed some sugar in her system but I thought she was drunk.

Haha! I have a buddy that was born in California but raised outside of Monterrey until his high school years. He works for a major GC and has a Mexican accent and his wife speaks very little English. They visit Mexico often and live in cinco ranch. He bought an older car there and drives it to his house here. He said why would he flash Texas plates in Mexico. He said he has never had a problem. I wonder if he picks his kid up
                        From school in that car? I will ask him for you.

Dude this thread is unreal.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Just a reason to tell you about the 20k he pays in property taxes. He is very good at letting everyone know how wealthy he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Willicd76 View Post
                            Just a reason to tell you about the 20k he pays in property taxes. He is very good at letting everyone know how wealthy he is.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Big wheeler!!!

Comment

Reckon they floated that minivan across the Rio Bravo?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Big wheeler!!!

And yet, noticibly absent on any help threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X