Covert Support RMA Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Support RMA Time?

I just purchased a new covert and put it into the field the last weekend. Took 10 pics and then just quit. Grabbed it today to reboot per coverts instruction and the camera won't even post. I don't even get the "COVERT" on the screen. I am wondering what the RMA time is on cameras? This camera is in a hot spot that I really want pics from and don't want to wait months.

Their customer support has always been good for me

Comment

Covert Support RMA Time?

Just something to try, when I first got the new 2019 covert and turned it on the screen just went white and wouldn’t do anything.... 3 SD cards later it worked just fine. The sd cards weren’t formatted before I turned it on and apparently it wouldn’t work.

Maybe try a new formatted SD card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Just something to try, when I first got the new 2019 covert and turned it on the screen just went white and wouldn’t do anything.... 3 SD cards later it worked just fine. The sd cards weren’t formatted before I turned it on and apparently it wouldn’t work.

Maybe try a new formatted SD card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I agree - I've run several Coverts for years and been extremely pleased. Occasionally they will take issue with an SD card so definitely worth a try

Comment

Tried 3 different SD cards from 8G up to 32G all formatted and still having the same issue. Will try to contacting Covert in the morning.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinztx View Post
            Tried 3 different SD cards from 8G up to 32G all formatted and still having the same issue. Will try to contacting Covert in the morning.

Thanks for the suggestions.
            I had the same problem. I sent mine back to covert on friday. They told me since I purchased it this year if they cant fix it they will replace it. They offered to send me an SD card with the latest FW update but I just opted to send it in so when I get it back I know it works.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X