Well here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here we go again!

Flooding happening all around us. Most neighbors are flooding as well as my BIL. Our new home didn’t flood in Harvey but it’s dang close now. Starting to have flash backs of the hell we went through last go round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching radar all day out that way. Hate to hear that and holler if you need anything at all. Prayers outbound.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad's house in Winnie has 4" and rising. We weren't even finished from Harvey repairs

Comment

I'm sitting at work. Wife hasn't called so I guess we are ok for now.. I hope it stops soon ..

Comment

I'm sitting at work watching the water rise around the control room on the security cameras. I went and checked the only road out earlier and stopped once it got around two foot deep. Looks like I won't be going home at 4am.

Comment

So sorry to hear that.[emoji120] I'm in Alaska but headed home on the redeye. Wife says all is good in Spring/Woodlands so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm at work as well. I think my house should be fine, but alot of my friends houses are flooding. During Harvey I got stuck at work for several days with a wife and 2 kids at home, swore it wouldn't happen again. Here I am at work with now a wife and 3 kids at home and not 100% sure I can get home due to high water. You can bet I'm going to do my level best to get to them though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                I'm at work as well. I think my house should be fine, but alot of my friends houses are flooding. During Harvey I got stuck at work for several days with a wife and 2 kids at home, swore it wouldn't happen again. Here I am at work with now a wife and 3 kids at home and not 100% sure I can get home due to high water. You can bet I'm going to do my level best to get to them though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                talked to yo wife on fb. saw dr fahey was flooding and a few others! bout to shoot ya a text!

Comment

I made it home in bridge city . Nothing flooding yet. A bunch of guys from the Hampshire fannet and Beaumont area called in because of flooding . My mom's house in vidor is about 6 inches away from flooding..

Comment

Yall in the Winnie area holler if yall need anything. Just down the road in BC and don't mind lending a hand. Stay safe.

Comment

Cur dog has flooded again.

Comment

I just heard they are evacuating the hospital in Winnie. The county has the high water rescue trucks and air boats out.

Comment

Stuck at work and my relief can’t get here. Probably can’t cross the bridge by my house to get home now. Frustrated!

Comment

Hope everyone comes out of this ok.

Comment

Wife just called and said that they have just shut down I-10

Comment

Working...
                              X