Barber shop down town Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barber shop down town Austin

coming into the weird city tonight and heading straight to Homeslice on South Congress! grub time, anyways I will have all day tomorrow to waste while my wife does her competition. where is a cool old school type barber shop? want a hair cut, hot shave and beard trim kinda of place.

Avenue Barber shop is near Home Slice on Congress, it has an old school look & feel but not sure about hot shave availability. Haven’t been there in years so can’t recommend a barber or vouch for cut quality.

Comment

Anderson Lane Barber Shop. they can provide all of those items plus a free back/neck massage from the Ladies there.

Been going there for years.

Comment

Avenue Barber Shop

Avenue, on South Congress will do a cut and shave, but they do walk ins only which means on a Saturday it will take any where from 1 hour to 3 hours for you to get in a chair. If you were to go I would suggest getting there early to get in line around 7:30. It may sound crazy to wait that long for a hair cut but they really do a fantastic job, and give every cut a great amount of attention. Its one of the few "Austin Things" I would say that the wait is worth. Ive been getting my hair cut there for 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by D.D.O View Post
          Avenue, on South Congress will do a cut and shave, but they do walk ins only which means on a Saturday it will take any where from 1 hour to 3 hours for you to get in a chair. If you were to go I would suggest getting there early to get in line around 7:30. It may sound crazy to wait that long for a hair cut but they really do a fantastic job, and give every cut a great amount of attention. Its one of the few "Austin Things" I would say that the wait is worth. Ive been getting my hair cut there for 7 years.

Sweet ! I’ll be up at 6 so this is no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

south austin, but not downtown. http://www.skinnysbarbershop.com/

Comment

Skinny's @ William cannon& Westgate or his other location I. Dripping Springs.
              We went to school together since middle school, his shop is the best.

Comment

Kervin’s Delwood Barber Shop.
                3909 N. I H 35. 78722
                512-453-2991
                Cutting hair since 1961

Comment

Also a good reccomendation.

Comment

The good life. They are 4th or 5th st.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

First one here @ Avenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You fell for the "get there early"!! I kid.

Comment

Working...
                        X