X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Great info and thanks

No issue getting more seekins.
    The strength and toughness of the seekins onna rail is kinda what i took most out of what Robert said. The lighter the rifle the more force will be exerted into the scope/mounting system.

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
      Question for the man.....
      [ATTACH]943073[/ATTACH]

Is this painted or dipped? Either way, can it be done in tan over the carbon fiber and still have it show through?
      That is a painted stock. We can do most combinations you can come up with.

Comment

[ATTACH]943073[/ATTACH]

Is this painted or dipped? Either way, can it be done in tan over the carbon fiber and still have it show through?
        Robert beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          Added a pattern with more mesquite/cactus tones in it.
          [ATTACH]943073[/ATTACH]

That is a painted stock. We can do most combinations you can come up with.

On the TBH build are we going to be limited to these 4 camo patters or will be able to do others like the one Jettech asked about or the GAP Sponge camo in different colors?

Comment

How much difference would there be in weight between a short action Tier 1 and a long action tier 1?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
              On the TBH build are we going to be limited to these 4 camo patters or will be able to do others like the one Jettech asked about or the GAP Sponge camo in different colors?
              This is my question also Robert.

Comment

i think we can get the sponge, i hope

Comment

Soooo....lots of options on finishes on this one. Any of the ones I already posted, plus any of the sponge patterns and anything that AG Composites offers on the "Alpine Hunter", which is what the stocks will be. They actually have some pretty nice finishes, might be worth looking at their site. Of course, we'll do any of the Kryptec, Hard line GAP camos, etc. as an upgrade.

Comment

Are ya’ll able to shorten the stock? Thinking about a rifle for my daughters.

Comment

Soooo....lots of options on finishes on this one. Any of the ones I already posted, plus any of the sponge patterns and anything that AG Composites offers on the "Alpine Hunter", which is what the stocks will be. They actually have some pretty nice finishes, might be worth looking at their site. Of course, we'll do any of the Kryptec, Hard line GAP camos, etc. as an upgrade.
                      Heck yea! Thank you sir! Can't wait for the ordering to open!

Comment

Sweet. Robert another member and i may be swinging by Friday to look around do some discussing. Probably put together our build sheets for this special if everything is a go on them.

Comment

Boy you are right Robert they do have some nice camo options. I really like this one I found on there Facebook page, but I don't see it on there web page. Sent them a message asking about it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

2019 APR TBH Special Ideas

I guess I’ll cave and ask a question.
                            Robert- Will the APR Ambush patterns be available for this build or will that be extra?
                            Thanks

Last edited by 150class; 01-24-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

I think I’m wanting this color scheme if it can be done.

I like the top rifle colors orange better. I also like how the stock is left bare and just spots are painted with the orange, black and gray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boy you are right Robert they do have some nice camo options. I really like this one I found on there Facebook page, but I don't see it on there web page. Sent them a message asking about it.
                                FYI for those like me who like to shoot off a tripod. I called AG composites yesterday to ask about a add on they had listed that said "tripod mount". They said it is two 1/4" threaded holes just in front of the action screws. So you can attach an arca swiss plate like shown in this picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X