Pups Looking for a Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pups Looking for a Home

The short of it, looks like some low life pond scum dumped these pups close to the house and my very kind hearted daughter and son took them in..................praying they just escaped from someone's yard or pen, they posted on multiple social media platforms with no luck in finding the owner.

Now we are looking for them a new family. Just think how big of a hit you would be around the your house if you brought one of these pups homes for the kids. I can picture it now, your kids would break out in a chant of "Dad is great..... Dad is great".......

They look to be a cur, heeler mix. They have been bathed, dipped and wormed twice. Very sweet and good tempered little rascal's. If my memory serves me right, the black/gray one is a male and the other two are females.

Located in Crawford. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Rwc
    Attached Files

Scum of the earth to dump dogs, cute little rascals.

Comment

I would gamble a little that with a little work, any of these would follow blood.........

Rwc

Comment

bump, someone's kiddo has got to looking for a great pup.

Comment

Man, those will make some people some great dogs. Good luck finding them a home.

Comment

Sure are some good looking puppies! I hope you find them forever homes and maybe run into the sob who dumped them and teach him the error of his ways.

Comment

I would take one of the females if you were able to get up towards the Ft Worth area to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Transitblues View Post
                I would take one of the females if you were able to get up towards the Ft Worth area to meet.
                Shoot me a PM with your contact info and we can see what we can do. Maybe there is someone headed that way that would not mind delivering one to you? Express anyone from Waco to Ft. Worth Area?

Rwc

Comment

One more to the top.

Rwc

Comment

Definitely good looking pups!

Comment

Bump for the pups. Rescues make some of the most loyal pets!

Comment

Sure look like coon hounds. A red and a blue tick for sure

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cute little suckers!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Not a better guy around to deal with

Comment

Working...
                              X