• Show
Clear All

Nice one. Congrats

Comment

right on

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

How do I get in touch with First Point? I looked at their website and emailed them a while back but they haven't replied.

Comment

I would call Bo. I would imagine he is taking a much deserved break for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              I would call Bo. I would imagine he is taking a much deserved break for a few days.
              I'll do that, thank you. I emailed while I was following your's and Sideler's hunt. I have a question for you. I see that some dug pits to hunt out of. Are they still there or do you have to fill them back in when you leave? Since I am lazy, I am thinking of finding one already dug out and modifying it as needed. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                I'll do that, thank you. I emailed while I was following your's and Sideler's hunt. I have a question for you. I see that some dug pits to hunt out of. Are they still there or do you have to fill them back in when you leave? Since I am lazy, I am thinking of finding one already dug out and modifying it as needed. Thanks again.
                You can find them. I hunted out of a brush blind That just needed some TLC and seen a couple of pit blinds as well that was left. Good luck a very fun place to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                  You can find them. I hunted out of a brush blind That just needed some TLC and seen a couple of pit blinds as well that was left. Good luck a very fun place to hunt.
                  That's good to know. Seems to me that it is not only easier, but doesn't leave the scent or noise that digging a new one would add. I never hunted from a pit blind but it sounds really neat, especially at that place.

Comment

You can hunt where you find a good blind or you can hunt where you find a good buck. Sometimes you get lucky and they are in the same place. If not you have a choice, hunt the stand you found and hope the deer come by or get to building your own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Taxi sent me a few pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was a big one for sure

Comment

Working...
                          X