RailRoad Ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RWB View Post
    So $575 to buy good quality ones from mcoys vs $240 + $100 fuel to buy iffy ones in san Antonio? I would need to save more then 200 to spend a day on the road and risk a blow out or some other issue. Has to be a place in houston that has them and is closer.
    That is why I posted on TBH. I was not planning on driving to San Antonio.

Already have a solution working.

Comment

Guys, I build railroads and always have ties that we need to get rid of. Current project in Hearne will have about 8,000 ties coming out.
      I may have a job close to San Antonio coming up but not locked in yet.
      I can load out trailers for free as long as you let me know ahead of time you want them. I cannot assume liability for your trailer gvwr or integrity.
      8.5’ ties will weigh 180-200lb.

Creosote is usually dissipated out of the weathered ties but it is a health hazard if it gets on you and the area is exposed to sunlight.

Comment

wow what an awesome gesture!

i'm just down the road from hearne. what time frame do you think they'll be available? this summer i may have to step up a project i've had on the back burner

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue1 View Post

i'm just down the road from hearne. what time frame do you think they'll be available? this summer i may have to step up a project i've had on the back burner

What he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
            Guys, I build railroads and always have ties that we need to get rid of. Current project in Hearne will have about 8,000 ties coming out.
            I can load out trailers for free as long as you let me know ahead of time you want them. I cannot assume liability for your trailer gvwr or integrity.

Creosote is usually dissipated out of the weathered ties but it is a health hazard if it gets on you and the area is exposed to sunlight.
            I will take a few trailer loads! Let me know when to bring the trailer.

Comment

yea i would love to get a load please advise when avail
              thank you

Comment

Also interested, within an hour for me.

Comment

Anyone every get any railroad ties.. I got a few.

Comment

Ever have any projects out west? I could use a couple gooseneck loads.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                      Also interested, within an hour for me.
                      Text me 817-914-6139.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        Ever have any projects out west? I could use a couple gooseneck loads.
                        I have a job going in Marfa and Sanderson. I usually have one or two jobs around Midland/Odessa.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                          Anyone every get any railroad ties.. I got a few.
                          Hope they work out well for you Mr Stan!

Comment

Originally posted by fordsuper08 View Post
                            yea i would love to get a load please advise when avail
                            thank you
                            Please text me at 817-914-6139. Thanks

Comment

this ^^^

they are redoing the tracks along I-20 in Odessa and they gave them to me for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue1 View Post

I don’t want to leave anyone out. This Hearne job will go into May and will have a steady supply of ties coming out as the job progresses. It is kind of challenging making all the dates work out but was able to get a couple trailer loads loaded up today.

Comment

Working...
                                X