Carnivore Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    This is where rumors get started. Where did you hear this and why are you spreading it like it’s true?
    The "red meat is the devil" stuff has been promoted for decades along with the high carb low fat diet stuff. Here's a pretty interesting perspective on why this has been the case.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1hoIFzn4Y"]Diet Doctor Podcast #30 — Dr. Gary Fettke - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Boom!!! This article just out. American diet suxs. Go Carnivore. Its easy you feel great. More energy, no joint pain, sugar cravings go away.

Comment

Hey Holly, how are you cooking all this meat? grill, oven?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Hey Holly, how are you cooking all this meat? grill, oven?
          I've been using the cast iron for all of it

Like tonight,
          Letting some bacon pieces cook, then 1 pound 80/20 beef

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by hully1029; 02-19-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Oddly enough it’s not meat that rots in your colon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

X2 and our stomach is built to break down meat being very acidic with a pH between 1.5 to 3.5.

Comment

Meatloaf tonight..

Wife added a few goodies to the loaf which arent specifically "carnivore" but ddaanngg it's good. Lots of cardio in the morning!!

Comment

So I’m on a low calorie low carb diet, been on it for just over 4 weeks. So far I’ve dropped about 33lbs. I started at 300 I’m at 267 now, it’s been tough I’ve cheated a few times but I need to drop weight. A lot of things are depending on it besides my health... My ultimate goal would be 195. Good luck on your journey.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                  So I’m on a low calorie low carb diet, been on it for just over 4 weeks. So far I’ve dropped about 33lbs. I started at 300 I’m at 267 now, it’s been tough I’ve cheated a few times but I need to drop weight. A lot of things are depending on it besides my health... My ultimate goal would be 195. Good luck on your journey.
                  That's awesome! Keep it going 6.5!!

Comment

Hully...I hope you know your blood type and are eating appropriately.

A’s dont digest meat like O’s. O’s dont do veggies like A’s. B’s do things in between but a bit differently.

Im an A pos. I need carbs. I need veggies. I need meat. Not all carbs are created equal. Not all veggies are created equal. Not all meats were created equal.

Seriously...if youre blood type is A and your eating all meat...youre wrong. It sounds your possibly an O... Spradley sounds like an O (his stomach acid reflux is common amongst Os) If youre an O...brussel sprouts (the most nutrient packed vegetable) are likely not a friend of your blood type...amongst other popular brassicas. Ive seen a female O give give herself thyroid problems (and subsequently thyroid removal) by trying to go vegetarian.

Read the book by Dr DAdamo...Eat Right For Your Type. A 2nd generation hematologist. Its not a fad...its science from God. We are not all created the same for or from the same diet.

Good luck with youre life style rehabilitation.
                    Last edited by Briar Friar; 02-21-2020, 12:26 AM. Reason: GrammarSpake

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      Hully...I hope you know your blood type and are eating appropriately.

A’s dont digest meat like O’s. O’s dont do veggies like A’s. B’s do things in between but a bit differently.

Im an A pos. I need carbs. I need veggies. I need meat. Not all carbs are created equal. Not all veggies are created equal. Not all meats were created equal.

Seriously...if youre blood type is A and your eating all meat...youre wrong. It sounds your possibly an O... Spradley sounds like an O (his stomach acid reflux is common amongst Os) If youre an O...brussel sprouts (the most nutrient packed vegetable) are likely not a friend of your blood type...amongst other popular brassicas. Ive seen a female O give give herself thyroid problems (and subsequently thyroid removal) by trying to go vegetarian.

Read the book by Dr DAdamo...Eat Right For Your Type. A 2nd generation hematologist. Its not a fad...its science from God. We are not all created the same for or from the same diet.

Good luck with youre life style rehabilitation.
                      Good info! I never even thought about blood type eating and to be completely honest, I dont know my blood type..

I'll have to look into that book and get my blood tested..

I'm going to get a panel done soon to see what my levels are looking like anyway.

Comment

Well, not carnivore tonight.. fam wanted to to come to LaMesa.. it's just the best dang Mexican joint in sherman.. quesadillas it is!!!

Comment

Carnivore Diet

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          Well, not carnivore tonight.. fam wanted to to come to LaMesa.. it's just the best dang Mexican joint in sherman.. quesadillas it is!!!

Best? Hully Hully. I will give em best queso.
                          You can get the chicken parilla there and stay carnivore , if they still have it.

Side note: Albertsons has thighs for $.69/lb

Last edited by Graysonhogs; 02-23-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Best? Hully Hully. I will give em best queso.
                            You can get the chicken parilla there and stay carnivore , if they still have it.

Side note: Albertsons has thighs for $.69/lb

Where is better? I'm a sucker for some good texmex

Comment

I've tried carb limiting with intermittent fasting to start the day. The results are positive, but I can't seem to kick the beer. It's just so darn'd tasty.

Comment

Carnivore Diet

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                                Where is better? I'm a sucker for some good texmex

Arroyo on Lamar, El Tapatio in Denison. But I will say that when I go TexMex I’m a 99% fajita person. I can’t get past the way LaMesa does theirs. If you like fajitas, go to Arroyo and get some there. But at LaMesa, get the chicken parilla. For me, it’s City Limits for quesadillas.

Comment

Working...
                                X