Carnivore Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    Hully...I hope you know your blood type and are eating appropriately.

A’s dont digest meat like O’s. O’s dont do veggies like A’s. B’s do things in between but a bit differently.

Im an A pos. I need carbs. I need veggies. I need meat. Not all carbs are created equal. Not all veggies are created equal. Not all meats were created equal.

Seriously...if youre blood type is A and your eating all meat...youre wrong. It sounds your possibly an O... Spradley sounds like an O (his stomach acid reflux is common amongst Os) If youre an O...brussel sprouts (the most nutrient packed vegetable) are likely not a friend of your blood type...amongst other popular brassicas. Ive seen a female O give give herself thyroid problems (and subsequently thyroid removal) by trying to go vegetarian.

Read the book by Dr DAdamo...Eat Right For Your Type. A 2nd generation hematologist. Its not a fad...its science from God. We are not all created the same for or from the same diet.

Good luck with youre life style rehabilitation.

It basically makes me a vegan. Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      It basically makes me a vegan. Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Went to the blood donation center couple days ago when I had some time. Donated and they told me I'm Apos as well.. hahaha.. nope

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sling shot View Post
        Did all them Eskimos check their blood type?
        Word, or Comanche or Apache or Tarankawa (well those faukers were cannibals so they are excluded) or Cherrokee or any other early man

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          Word, or Comanche or Apache or Tarankawa (well those faukers were cannibals so they are excluded) or Cherrokee or any other early man
          I heard they all ate soy...thats why they were such great warriors...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            I heard they all ate soy...thats why they were such great warriors...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            LMAO hey that tribe did not begin to emerge until the late 60's and today they are great Social Justice Warriors

Comment

Comment

Tell that to eskimos. Surviving on meat for well since dawn of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                That is a myth. Prior to western contact, Eskimos suffered from heart problems, cancer, bone loss and had many other health problems. At 60 they were old and very few of them made it to 70.

As I reviewed in my video Is Fish Oil Just Snake Oil?, the revelation that fish oil appears useless in preventing heart disease—in both heart patients and

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  That is a myth. Prior to western contact, Eskimos suffered from heart problems, cancer, bone loss and had many other health problems. At 60 they were old and very few of them made it to 70.

raw-food-health.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, raw-food-health.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

https://nutritionfacts.org/2018/07/12/the-eskimo-myth/
                  Dude nobody lived past 60 0r 70 until the advent of modern medicine.

Comment

sounds like I'd rather stay fat

Comment

"DUDE" you better go check your history again... Read up on the life of real live people such as Moses, Abraham, Sarah, Issac, Joseph...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        "DUDE" you better go check your history again... Read up on the life of real live people such as Moses, Abraham, Sarah, Issac, Joseph...

Comment

Can you drink beer? If not screw it!

Comment

That's definitely a myth.

Extremely high infant mortality rates was what drug the AVERAGE life span for pre-civilization peoples down into the mid-30s. Folks certainly lived into their old age if they survived past infant-hood

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              That's definitely a myth.

Extremely high infant mortality rates was what drug the AVERAGE life span for pre-civilization peoples down into the mid-30s. Folks certainly lived into their old age if they survived past infant-hood
                              Good grief the average life expectancy from the late 1700's till late 1800's and turn of century was 35 - 40 years old. For the united states at the turn of the century it was an astonishing 49 years old. This is according to the CDC national Vital Statistic report from 2003. The advent of modern medicine in treating diseases along with good drinking water and sanitation.

Comment

Good grief the average life expectancy from the late 1700's till late 1800's and turn of century was 35 - 40 years old. For the united states at the turn of the century it was an astonishing 49 years old. This is according to the CDC national Vital Statistic report from 2003. The advent of modern medicine in treating diseases along with good drinking water and sanitation.
                                Yes, mostly due to high infant mortality rates.

If a significant portion of infants die in childbirth or shortly after then it doesn't matter if a lot of folks like to their 70s, it's going to lower the average life expectancy dramatically.

That's just how averages work, because math.

"What are my chances of surviving my first year" and "How long will I live if I survive my first year" are two very different questions.

And you are correct, modern medicine and sanitation have been the biggest contributors to the rise in average life expectancy, mostly due to making it possible for more babies to survive in the first place/
                                Last edited by Jspradley; 02-26-2020, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X