Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chef Prudhomes blackening seasoning

Comment

Now I’m hungry. If I’m grilling them on skewers they have black peppered bacon wrapped around them. Seasoned first with butter and Tony’s.

Comment

I can't even pick out a favorite way to eat grilled shrimp. I love 'em.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qtej4Yioeo"]The Best Quick & Easy Grilled Shrimp Recipe | SAM THE COOKING GUY 4K - YouTube[/ame]

This recipe is pretty awesome for a simple one. Made it a lot during football season and it was a hit. You can get kewpie mayo on Amazon if you cant find it at your local stores.

Rather that individual skewers though, I put several shrimp on one skewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
            I used to buy a bbq shrimp seasoning mix that you mixed with butter. It was crazy good.

I forget who made it.

I'm more of a fan of eating good shrimp almost any other way than grilled.
            I think it is Louisiana brand that makes it. It is really good and my favorite for shrimp.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I can't even pick out a favorite way to eat grilled shrimp. I love 'em.
              X2 I’ll have a serving of everything listed above

Comment

Toss in Butter,garlic, Worcestershire, and LA hot sauce, sprinkle with Holliers seasoning. Throw on the grill. Enjoy.

Comment

I like the pineapple based saute's and will add in a little crushed coconut, but my grill is actually my griddle. That makes "grilling" shrimp using larger solid herbs and such a bit easier.
                  Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 02-25-2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Honey Habanero Bacon Shrimp from Uncle Julios..

The folks from Uncle Julio's stop by Good Day to make shrimp with a kick.  

Comment

Tag

Comment

My sister is a chef in New Orleans and she turned me on to New Orleans Style BBQ shrimp. It has been hard to eat a grilled shrimp any other way since. I don't have a recipe, but this is close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I like the pineapple based saute's and will add in a little crushed coconut, but my grill is actually my griddle. That makes "grilling" shrimp using larger solid herbs and such a bit easier.
                          I just got a griddle top for my camp chef but it will probably live at the lake. That said these little gems are priceless on the grill when it comes to fish, shrimp, doves etc. I have 4 and used them 2-3 days a week

grill mats

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            My sister is a chef in New Orleans and she turned me on to New Orleans Style BBQ shrimp. It has been hard to eat a grilled shrimp any other way since. I don't have a recipe, but this is close enough.

https://www.finecooking.com/recipe/n...yle-bbq-shrimp
                            BBQ crabs are big in SE Texas.....but they are fried. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-25-2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

tagged

Comment

sprinkle of Tony's and then baste with Sweet Baby Ray's. Simple enough

Comment

Working...
                                X