Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A roof if you want it to last!

Comment

Bathroom spray, lots and lots of bathroom spray. I have 4 kids, trust me when I say lots of bathroom spray!!!!

Comment

It depends on what we bring with depending on how far we go. For the local trips, the level and an impact for the jacks. Inside blankets and pillows, and sleeping bags. 30 amp cord adapter. 50 amp cord adapter. For the longer trips, two spare tires, all the owners manuals, more tools. Ethanol free gas and stabil. Also, we verify before every trip that the furnace is in working order.

Dang there are some good tips on this list, going to put everything in glass jars now. Fuses are going to get stocked too. Folding table and cards as well.

Comment

Amazon is the greatest thing ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FireNguns, you forgot the pressure regulator for the water hook up. Most RV sites we use have them. Ive elbowed my hook up on the camper down and keep one on at all times.
            I've blown 2 different toilet pipes. Won't ever forget one now.

Think I'll just copy your post and pin it to the camper door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Extra batteries for all of your detectors and remotes. I’m 40 miles from town and long way to fix a smoke detector beeping all night.

Ceramic heaters. I have not bought propane in three years by running these and the water heater on electric. Even if you decide to run propane it will cut your usage in at least half if not more.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

First aid kit, bandaids, tylonol, stuff for red bugs, poison ivy and such

Comment

A headlamp for those night time set ups. When you back in at a campsite, tell you wife what your going to do and where you want the trailer. A little communication can go a long way. Get yourself a good throw rug for outside the trailer. When camping, throw your trash away every night. This will keep unwanted guests away.

Comment

Working...
                    X