Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU is a great environment, especially at night. Gonna be a long road for the Aggies for sure. Possible but not probable. Horns will beat Tech solidly, Herman isn’t going anywhere this year. His coordinators should already be packed for their trip out though. I think Michigan upsets Ohio State for some reason. Season has gone too fast. I will say this, next year you probably don’t want the Aggies on your schedule, gonna be a good football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Leef View Post
      LSU is a great environment, especially at night. Gonna be a long road for the Aggies for sure. Possible but not probable. Horns will beat Tech solidly, Herman isn’t going anywhere this year. His coordinators should already be packed for their trip out though. I think Michigan upsets Ohio State for some reason. Season has gone too fast. I will say this, next year you probably don’t want the Aggies on your schedule, gonna be a good football team.
      Friendly wager in that *ichigan game?
      .they will lose by 2 touchdowns

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Very well could be the hottest if not referring to actually getting fired. Texas fans had lofty expectations after the Sugar Bowl and he now has lost all of that momentum and good will he had built up.

I am on record as I don't think its as broke as it appears and a couple great hires and changes on the staff, gets this thing right back on track to 10 wins and playing for Big 12 Championships.
        Don't disagree with this. I personally do not think Herman is a great football mind at this point, but it could be salvaged with a couple of good hires and let him be CEO. I'm not sure he is quite the governor that Mack was though. I think you either have to be one or the other(both is an extremely rare commodity), Lou Holtz comes to mind. GP is on the side of a great football mind but terrible 'governor'. I'm also of the opinion that it's not the players, regardless of what everyone says. Texas has plenty of talent to be better than where they are, even with injuries. This is why I feel it's more of a coaching issue, whether its the head man or coordinators.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Coach O has his team and fans primed perfectly for the fall. I think it’s feasible that LSU loses the next two and is an afterthought in the final playoff discussion. Ags have an opportunity to completely change the narrative for this season.
          If I thought you were still hunting from the Killing Tree, I would think you fell out of it on your head.

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          The teenage drama and The Instigator
          the entire melee', fiasco, confrontation, fabrication, teenage drama, or whatever you wanna call it happened because of 1 person ... Dameyune Craig. After any hard fought, long battle, players and coaches walk to the middle of the field and congratulate their opponent. Hugs are exchanged, hands shaken, and mutual respect shared by both participants. Unfortunately, DC had an axe to grind with a clear agenda towards several LSU staff and specifically Coach O because he was fired by Orgeron. Craig wasn't "let go, or told to look elsewhere" he was FIRED the day after NSD.

Background history
          Dameyune Craig was hired under Les Miles in 2016 as a WR coach. Once Les and then OC Cam Cameron were fired after 4 games into the 2016 season, Craig had this grandiose idea that he was going to be appointed as the interim OC. Coach Orgeron selected Steve Ensminger which really PO'd Craig. Craig's negative attitude towards LSU and Coach O was confirmed by several recruits who reported that Craig was encouraging them to sign elsewhere.

The confrontation
          after the epic Aggie 7-OT win, Craig sprinted across the field singling out members of the coaching staff. Instead of congratulating his former colleagues, Craig went 110% rectum by pointing his finger and screaming in LSU coaches faces. Jimbo's nephew happened to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time because he followed Craig not knowing any better.

So who stirred the hornet's nest ?
          I personally have nothing against Coach Fisher, the A&M players that night, the fans in attendance, nor the posters on this forum. After the clock struck 0:00, A&M came out the victor. Unfortunately, the post-game actions will always be remembered by a disgruntled former LSU employee who acted immature and added nitroglycerin to an already hostile situation.

carry on ladies, may the best team win on Saturday night

FTR, my Cajuns are 9-2 after skull-dragging TROY 53-3 last weekend. They have an oppty to win 12 games this season which is unheard of for a team full of Boudreaux's, Thibodeaux's, and Hebert's .. GEAUX CAJUNS !

Sounds like I may have to look into putting The Cajuns in the 2nd spot on my ESPN Bowl Mania! Anytime I see Hebert, I think Jay and Lionel. Two real Gentlemen from the Sportsman’s Paradise

Comment

I know it's only Monday but I'm open for avatar bets regarding the LSU/Aggie game. Really looking forward to not hearing 74-72 for the next 12 months!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I know it's only Monday but I'm open for avatar bets regarding the LSU/Aggie game. Really looking forward to not hearing 74-72 for the next 12 months!!!
              I'll take the Aggies and the points....

30 days ?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                I'll take the Aggies and the points....

30 days ?
                Lol. So you think the Aggies will lose? Avatar bets are straight up.

Comment

Michael Collins has entered the twilight zone as a grad transfer.

Looks like Frogs will enter the Cheez It bowl again with a starter and a gimp, lol(if they are even lucky enough to get by West Virginia)

Comment

[QUOTE=eradicator;14537082]Lol. So you think the Aggies will lose? Avatar bets are straight up.[/QUOT

Negative ghost Rider....

Only a fool would bet straight up against #1 team at home no less.....

Ags will cover but probably come up short, ...it's been a brutal schedule ...

Comment

Don't know ilf it's been posted but the SEC Homer Paul Finnebaum absolutely trashed Tom Herman...
                      Called him an absolute failure at UT....

He ain't wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        No, but sadly and based on attrition they were 100% correct and it was all based on returning starters percentage.. Much like Vegas they tend to be close, whether fans want to buy into it or not. They pegged the Aggies at 8-4, but thats pretty typical.

I didn't buy into it, but pre season I said I was worried about the road games with Bu, TCU, and ISU. Yet, I still thought they'd go 9-3.

Fair response. I’ve said it before I thought 10-2 was the floor after the Georgia win and then punching LSU in the mouth like y’all did. Nobody has tested LSU like that this year. Now this [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=MacDaddy67;14537099]
                          Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Lol. So you think the Aggies will lose? Avatar bets are straight up.[/QUOT

Negative ghost Rider....

Only a fool would bet straight up against #1 team at home no less.....

Ags will cover but probably come up short, ...it's been a brutal schedule ...
                          You must not have read the rest of the thread.......I thought A&M had already won

Also, I figured Buckeyes were #1?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            Head Butt Herman taking it to new motivation levels.

Any ideas what he tries this week?

There is no telling what TH will do but I bet you will be obsessed with it and post 8 or 10 times about it. What will you do if TH leaves?

Comment

[quote=eradicator;14537135]
                              Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

You must not have read the rest of the thread.......I thought A&M had already won

Also, I figured Buckeyes were #1?
                              Oh they will be....

They gave PSU 4 turnovers and gave up a TD on a fumble and still won by 11....

They will show everyone how good they are....

I was in Columbus Saturday and will be in New Orleans for the Championship.....this team is absolutely loaded at every position...
                              .#1 offense and #1 defense....have to ask the committee why the SEC gets all the love

Comment

2019 College Football- Week 14

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                Good luck with another signature loss and keep beating down the teams that are having a down year. Rah Rah Rah

Screw keeping it respectful. Beat those swamp rats and their pasty quarterback!

Quoted the wrong post.

Last edited by MBV77; 11-25-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X