Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advise about living around Annapolis, Maryland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any advise about living around Annapolis, Maryland?

My oldest son just graduated from college and has a job offer in Annapolis, MD. My wife and him are flying up there next weekend to look for a apartment and I'll be driving him up there the following weekend. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hoggslayer

I don’t think there are any hogs up yonder.

Skinny

Comment

Learn to spell Annapolis? That’s a tough one in and of itself!

Comment

It’s probably cold.

Comment

Beamer who used to live down here in the RGV moved back to DeWALT headquarters in MD...I'll reach out & see if he has anything worthwhile to share.

Comment

Lots of deer. My brother hunts Maryland every year, and takes some pretty decent deer.

Comment

Very nice town, pricey however. Good deer hunting and waterfowl in MD.

Comment

Don't take your handgun. The reward will be three hots and a cot.

Comment

Silver Queen corn---best corn on the cob I've ever had!!!! And, crab cakes to go with it.

Comment

Gorgeous area but it is pricey. Make sure they walk the Naval Academy.

Comment

My daughter and SIL live in Rockville, MD. About $3K a month for a two-bedroom townhome. A great little town, beautiful, but pricey!!

Comment

Too many liberals...worse than California in my opinion!

Comment

We stayed in Annapolis last thanksgiving. My father in law lives close to there. Cool town. Streets are narrow so I'd suggest a smaller vehicle. Lots of little shops and bars. It's a touristy, old, historic town. Probably 30-45 mins to either Baltimore or D.C. Take a tour of the Naval Acadwmy. It was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
                            Too many liberals...worse than California in my opinion!
                            He had offers in San Diego and Maryland. He chose Maryland because the hunting was better.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I stayed in Rockville for work for a month or 2. I remember it being expensive and the places I had to go work in Baltimore and DC made the south side of Chicago seem safe. Left just before duck season started! Good and bad I guess!

Comment

Working...
                              X