No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was getting ready to light up that third one when he went flying through my sight picture.
    My buddy in the truck made me laugh when I shot the second one because there was a definite wallop with that one.

Benny hill theme song would be completely appropriate.

Comment

Went out last night and enjoyed the almost full moon with Ecoboost (Dustin).

Click image for larger version

Name:	12278940_10208905326540426_8089718056221146751_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	24436829

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
        Went out last night and enjoyed the almost full moon with Ecoboost (Dustin).

[ATTACH]782227[/ATTACH]
        Nice! Congrats

Comment

Well, thanks to you guys I plunged in. Bought a Photon 4.6 and put it on my AR in that commie caliber. Two shots, two pigs. About 8 PM last Saturday night, on the lease in Georgia. Shot one at about 40 yds, one about 100 yds. It's not perfect, but is waaay better than sitting in the dark wondering what that noise is under the feeder.

Comment

Fast hunt 2 nights ago, my buddy made a good head shot. Pig didn't make a sound

Comment

^^ I think I see why!!

Comment

he also did the same to some other varmints we ran into lol I need to set up one of our scopes on a 223 lol the 308 does some damage to them

Comment

Just got my first night vision. A practically new photon from my buddy ttora. I can already tell this is going to be fun

Comment

Here is a video of 2 sows from a couple of weeks ago. Thought I missed the second one but found it right where I shot it the next day

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oK38nC4c0M&spfreload=10&app=desktop"]2 sows with Resolute Digital Night Vision 3-19-16 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Anyone in/near Austin have the IR Hunter mkII? I'm considering buying one but would love to see it in person first.

Comment

Nice video Miket! I need to get a DVR setup.....

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                          That's the way I'm leaning, provided I can get the rest of the funds together. I've found a place where I can get the 50s for the same price as the 50a. Other one I'm looking at also it the Armasight Zeus 3x 42mm.
                          Having used both, in my opinion the Zeus is better. I'm able to ID pigs with it at 600+ yards and detect at 1000.
                          Aren't you sometimes around Young co.? If so I'd be happy to let you look through my Zeus pro 50mm. It's pretty much the same as the Zeus 3x 42mm. Just a few more fancy add ons.

Comment

Miket, I kept swatting imaginary mosquitos while watching your video. You hang in there better than I would. I hate those bloodsucking fiends!!!

Great video

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                              Miket, I kept swatting imaginary mosquitos while watching your video. You hang in there better than I would. I hate those bloodsucking fiends!!!

Great video
                              Haha. They were bad! I probably had 8-10 full on sucking on my face and neck when I shot. They were insane that weekend after all the rain.

Comment

Waiting on the darkness....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X