Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
    It is past the checkpoint, however the checkpoint is not in use anymore so its really not a big deal anymore.

We hunt beyond the checkpoint now and its never an issue.

Ten 4..... So no car permits and all that mess anymore?

Comment

This year they made me get a permit when I came in at Columbia because I had on a trailer, so I had one already. But when I was there last week, there was not even anyone at the checkpoint. It was just come and go as you pleased.

Comment

This year they made me get a permit when I came in at Columbia because I had on a trailer, so I had one already. But when I was there last week, there was not even anyone at the checkpoint. It was just come and go as you pleased.
        Good deal! I know a few folks looking and they are wanting that area north o Columbia instead of the area south on hwy 2 where we are.... I'll pass it along

Comment

This would be best to cross at Piedras Negras. Then there is a really nice toll road that takes you to Nueva Rosita.

Comment

This would be best to cross at Piedras Negras. Then there is a really nice toll road that takes you to Nueva Rosita.
            Ten 4

Comment

Keith, i suggest getting the car permits even if the sexond checkpoint is closed!!!

Comment

2" rain last night in our neighborhood.Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                  Keith, i suggest getting the car permits even if the sexond checkpoint is closed!!!
                  Yes sir will do.....

Not for me just passing the info along....

Thanks and I hope all is well in Mexico brother

Comment

2" of rain in Hidalgo last night!!

Comment

Anyone going to the Angadi banquet this weekend?

Comment

I am but you know that already!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                          I am but you know that already!! Lol
                          Hey, looking foward to it tho

Comment

Does anyone have a aerial of their ranch? Who did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Does anyone have a aerial of their ranch? Who did you use?
                              Depending how far in you are google earth should show ranch. After that find someone in DU. They have a cooperative with Mexico and can get aerials as recent as 2013

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                                Depending how far in you are google earth should show ranch. After that find someone in DU. They have a cooperative with Mexico and can get aerials as recent as 2013

Thanks bud! I'm having trouble finding it on google when we go im gonna get coordinates cause I'm not having much luck just trying to narrow it down lol
                                Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-12-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X