Possible hostage situation Trader Joe's LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible hostage situation Trader Joe's LA

Reports say chase led to crash outside a Trader Joe's, shot at police and ran inside store. Possible hostages.

Shoot straight officers

Comment

Reporting that it's a barricaded subject. Hopefully there aren't any hostages. Started earlier in the day where subject shot an elderly woman and a young woman. Prayers for those officers for safety and quick resolution.

Comment

Shoot straight, no court date, lead cheaper than prison.

Comment

I don't understand how this happens. Didn't he read the no guns allowed sign?

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
            i don't understand how this happens. Didn't he read the no guns allowed sign?
            lmao

Comment

Got him good job on the police.

Comment

We had something similar here in Albuquerque just a couple of weeks back. The subject was trying to get into a supermarket.

Here is how it was handled. Graphic content.

Lapel camera footage shows officer Jonathan O’Guin shooting and killing 47-year-old robbery suspect Richard Rivera on June 16, 2018. More: https://www.abqjou...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  We had something similar here in Albuquerque just a couple of weeks back. The subject was trying to get into a supermarket.

Lapel camera footage shows officer Jonathan O’Guin shooting and killing 47-year-old robbery suspect Richard Rivera on June 16, 2018. More: https://www.abqjou...

Perfect. Dude is lucky to be alive but I dont think he will ever walk again.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Perfect. Dude is lucky to be alive but I dont think he will ever walk again.
                    He won't ever breath again. Died shortly after being shot.

Comment

I remember shopping at smiths when i was stationed there.

Play with fire and you will get burned. Perhaps he'll get Saul to defend him....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

He won't ever breath again. Died shortly after being shot.
                        Even more perfect. No taxpayer money needed for his sorry ***. I hope he got right with God before he took his last breath.

Comment

Working...
                        X