Comment

This is way cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Irritating no, blessed yes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          hang him a little bump feeder. Good times.
          this is a great idea.

Comment

I want a pet buck now ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I want a pet buck now ...
              Me too!!

Comment

That's neat! Wish all my nuisances were like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                  Sounds pretty awesome to me.
                  Yep

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    If you look at his left ear it has a tuft of hair you can see from behind. He was born that way. He had a twin brother that had the same defect. I gunned his mother down when he was 1.5. I’d always sling some corn whenever I saw him and his brother.

Eventually I lost track of the brother and don’t know of his fate. At 3.5 he would follow me and eventually showed up at camp. He’d stay around until the spring and then move back about a mile to the area he was born.

I’d find him in his home area around September. In a week or so he would show at camp and hang around until the spring.

This year he never left. Sleeping in the tractor shed. He likes his shade and protection from the elements.
                    Pretty awesome story! I'd like to see more pics of him if youve got em.

Comment

Great story!

Comment

Awesomeness!

Comment

We have a buck at our place I named "the old man" a couple of years ago. Not that tame but certainly not afraid of us. He comes up to the house each night for an easy meal and I make sure he has protein year round. He's been off limits to my guys for three years now cause I have grown to just love him. I have him at 8-1/2 years old right now and certainly had his best year last year. The unique thing about this buck is that his tines twist to almost look like a spiral all the way up. I have never seen this before and have kept his sheds each year because they are just so cool to look at. Gonna be a sad day when he stops showing up....

Comment

I wouldn't let my guard down to much around him, those tame bucks can get very dangerous some times if the rut hits them right he can be on you very quick and hurt you. not to say he will but just be cautious

Comment

Cool deal.

Now, tell us more about the feed vehicle you chopped the top off of!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                If you look at his left ear it has a tuft of hair you can see from behind. He was born that way. He had a twin brother that had the same defect. I gunned his mother down when he was 1.5. I’d always sling some corn whenever I saw him and his brother.

Eventually I lost track of the brother and don’t know of his fate. At 3.5 he would follow me and eventually showed up at camp. He’d stay around until the spring and then move back about a mile to the area he was born.

I’d find him in his home area around September. In a week or so he would show at camp and hang around until the spring.

This year he never left. Sleeping in the tractor shed. He likes his shade and protection from the elements.
                                That's really cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X