What are you putting in your I.N.C.H. bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you putting in your I.N.C.H. bag

Saw this last weekend on a site I watch.

This is a "I'm Never Coming Home" bag...more than a bug-out bag.

Thoughts on what all would go in yours?

One of the items debated was ammo...the OP was of the view that he stored his ammo in a cache at his I.N.C.H. destination...

I would have to say that the ammo is only going to last for so long so I would have to add a traditional bow. If im never coming home I would probably do my best to live off the land and not go into town for anything.

Comment

Cash.

Comment

cash and IFAK in mine. I have a pistol and a couple magazines in there too

Comment

cash/gold/silver, snares, too much to put in words but the dang thing is heavy.

Comment

I have two young kids. I’m not sure this would even be a possibility, and if so, I can only pray I would have enough time to pack up first.

Comment

You should post this on some inner city forums for more accurate answers

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                cash and IFAK in mine. I have a pistol and a couple magazines in there too

That's what I currently have in mine. Plus a flashlight, knife, some cordage, and a water filter.

Comment

I live in the city. Chances of getting out are slim. I've got a bag full of stuff, but probably just gonna drink and take pot shots till the zombies get me.

Comment

No bag for me riding this ship to the bottom

Comment

I always get a kick out of all prepper videos with multiple fire starter tools in their bags. You can get a value pack of lighters for hardly nothing and they last forever. If I'm bugging out of a city, I need the following in my bag.

Snacks
                      Water bottle and faucet key
                      Pistol and a couple of mags
                      Lighter
                      Leaf bags
                      Tape or cord
                      Old school map
                      Knife
                      Spare clothes

Most cities you can walk out of in a matter of hours. No need to bring a tent or cooking stove, etc. If you do have to camp over night, sleep on a building roof were it's safe.

Comment

This stuff cracks me up.

I'm taking my truck, and all the crap I need is in my truck or my pockets. If I can't get it done with my truck and what I can throw in it in 4 minutes.....then I might as well just stay home make a drink, and watch it all end.

Comment

Everything I'll need, is where I'm headed. I keep an old truck here at the house, without electronics to fry, incase of an EMP or solar CME. All the kids know where to meet up. I'm not a prepper by any means, but I am prepared.

Comment

Working...
                          X