Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing call from the Border Patrol yesterday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disturbing call from the Border Patrol yesterday.....

How they got my number, I don't know. We call them when we see illegals coming through, but I've never given them my number. They are very concerned right now that terrorists are infiltrating the illegal crossers. they've already captured some Yemenies, and believe that there is a wider strategy to get terrorists in. He was just asking us to let them know if we see anything. When they do pull off an attack, be sure to thank your local democrat.

He provided an open door to PADORAS BOX that's is for sure.

Comment

That seems really odd that a border patrol agent would randomly call a civilian with that info. Unfortunately, I'm sure terrorists have been infiltrating or poorly guarded borders for decades.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by apkleinschmidt View Post
        That seems really odd that a border patrol agent would randomly call a civilian with that info. Unfortunately, I'm sure terrorists have been infiltrating or poorly guarded borders for decades.

Our ranch is in the direct path of a large group that they have been tracking.

Comment

Agree with all of this. Every terrorist so far though has flown in and overstayed a visa. Sneaking across the border poses far more risks then flying in and "forgetting" you have to leave. Not the least of which is the cartels in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            Agree with all of this. Every terrorist so far though has flown in and overstayed a visa. Sneaking across the border poses far more risks then flying in and "forgetting" you have to leave. Not the least of which is the cartels in Mexico.
            They got in a shootout with a coyote on Hwy. 55 right outside of Camp Wood back in January. That's the first I've heard of a human smuggler being willing to shoot it out. It's become a different game down there.

Comment

Was it random? Seemed fairly focused to me. Even if they called a Texas Ranger, would that not be a civilian? .

Comment

Don't you know how it works? The establishment needs a reason to start a war, to prevent a total economic collapse. Let the terrorist in. Terrorist attack happens. Then we go back to war, and start up the war machine again.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  Was it random? Seemed fairly focused to me. Even if they called a Texas Ranger, would that not be a civilian? .
                  Poor word choice perhaps. What I mean is what do they expect OP to do with that info? It's not like he's going to check these fellas' for accents and kurans as they walk through.

It seems very generic without accompanying info on a surveillance operation or specific identifiers to look for.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    They got in a shootout with a coyote on Hwy. 55 right outside of Camp Wood back in January. That's the first I've heard of a human smuggler being willing to shoot it out. It's become a different game down there.
                    That's wild. But they have been known to shoot it out. I'm thinking of Escobar or El Chapo.

Those two might have been more focused on drugs, but they were smuggling people too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                      Don't you know how it works? The establishment needs a reason to start a war, to prevent a total economic collapse. Let the terrorist in. Terrorist attack happens. Then we go back to war, and start up the war machine again.
                      They have enough reason with China's aggressive behavior to Taiwan to keep the war machine running on high.

Comment

We dealt with illegals quite a bit this past year. They don’t bother me so much as drug smugglers. I have the border patrol app and they regularly post up their “catches”. A number of them are armed.

Comment

Poor word choice perhaps. What I mean is what do they expect OP to do with that info? It's not like he's going to check these fellas' for accents and kurans as they walk through.

It seems very generic without accompanying info on a surveillance operation or specific identifiers to look for.

perhaps, and this is just speculation, they are informing him of a new type of threat in hopes they will be more vigilant. There are many people who don't really see illegals crossing the border as a threat and therefore don't pay as much attention. This call might have been a way to say, "hey, threat level increased, please stay vigilant". Again, just speculation, don't quote me

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                            perhaps, and this is just speculation, they are informing him of a new type of threat in hopes they will be more vigilant. There are many people who don't really see illegals crossing the border as a threat and therefore don't pay as much attention. This call might have been a way to say, "hey, threat level increased, please stay vigilant". Again, just speculation, don't quote me
                            Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              How they got my number, I don't know. We call them when we see illegals coming through, but I've never given them my number. They are very concerned right now that terrorists are infiltrating the illegal crossers. they've already captured some Yemenies, and believe that there is a wider strategy to get terrorists in. He was just asking us to let them know if we see anything. When they do pull off an attack, be sure to thank your local democrat.
                              most any law enforcement agencies you call will record where you called from ..
                              if you have dealt with them before, i'm pretty sure they know who you are, where you are and how to get in touch with you ... glad to hear that you're actively helping the situation instead of just turning a blind eye . keep up the good work and stay safe ..

Comment

Working...
                              X