Here we go..HIGHER Utilities Coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go..HIGHER Utilities Coming?

May have already been posted, but here we go....someone has to take the blame for potential poor planning and efficiency management....appears to be the general public consumers!
    Attached Files

Per usual things get more expensive.

Comment

Them sum guns

Comment

and all the Executives get bigger bonuses.

Comment

I believe there will be a big turnover at all levels of government and commissions in Texas at the next election. People won't forget this anytime soon, at least not soon enough before elections come around.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            I believe there will be a big turnover at all levels of government and commissions in Texas at the next election. People won't forget this anytime soon, at least not soon enough before elections come around.
            I sure hope you’re right!

Comment

I would rather pay higher prices and have the power vs not having it.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                I think we all would if that is part of the answer but let's get people in there that have a grasp on the situation and how much and where that infrastructure needs to be built. They should have had the foresight to know we as Texans were walking the thin line before this week.

Comment

You are going to get the higher prices but not the latter.

Comment

that's what they bank on.

Comment

that's what they bank on; just like Demonrats; create a situation and take advantage of it.

Comment

Third world

Comment

I think that’s the point.
                          Why they are doing this now.
                          We’re having rolling black outs 2 days now but not for all customers. The lady told me everybody was going through it. I told her several mostly kin that never lost power.
                          I then ask her why this doesn’t happen in the summer when everybody is running AC’s.
                          She said they came close a couple times?
                          IDK!

Comment

This is just giving ERCOT the authority to pay more for spot generation to dump on the electric grid. Should help with the rolling blackouts. This has nothing to do with what a retail customer pays per kw. At least not right now!
                            Only problem is we only have so much generation out there that can help.

As you can see we need a few more fingers in the pie. You would thought they would have done this yesterday or the day before if they really wanted to help. Texas just doesn't have a good model for electric after deregulation. It needs lots of fine tuning. I just hope people don't forget this fiasco!
                            Last edited by Killer; 02-16-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Wind and solar should not be part of the minimal supply calculations. They aren’t reliable enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X