Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats something that used to make you mad

That the younger generation will never experience

I remember going to block buster , renting a movie and getting home and the person before you did not rewind the movie.

Lol

Comment

being called in from outside or another room to be the remote for my Dad's TV.....especially when we got the manual slider cable box that went from 4-6 channels on the knob to 40 on the box. Next, next, next, back, next, next , back...

Last edited by Smart; 02-01-2021, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Hot checks

Comment

Wanting to play the Original Nintendo and have to blow inside it in order to get it work!!

Comment

Have the ring broken off those old soda cans.

Comment

Be kind, rewind... wasn't that what used to be on the VHS box that they gave you the movie in?

Cassettes getting jacked up and having to use your pinky or a pencil eraser to wind it back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                being called in from outside or another room to be the remote for my Dad's TV.....especially when we got the manual slider cable box that went from 4 channels on the know to 44 on the box.
                Yeah.
                Getting told to get up and change the channel multiple times only to go back and watch the first one.

Comment

Having the old three speed on the column and it locking up. Had to raise the hood and move one of the arms.

Comment

Rotary phones and party lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trying to record a song off of the radio, and the DJ would chime in during the song and screw it up.

Comment

using a pay phone

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                          Rotary phones and party lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Oh man, I had both. The old neighbor lady would always pick up the phone and listen in on conversations.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                            Trying to record a song off of the radio, and the DJ would chime in during the song and screw it up.
                            Oh yea! You'd be making a killer romantic mix tape for your girlfriend, and DJ DWRECK comes chiming in and you gotta wait for that song all over again!

Comment

Picking up the phone, that was connected to the wall-that had a rotary dial, only to find out somebody on your party line was gossiping and you had to wait for them to finish up before you could make your call!

Comment

Working...
                              X