**Hunting Chair???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Hunting Chair???

Looking for a blind chair and use it to pack in with so light, quiet, swivel, and comfy is good. I’m looking at the millennium g100 chair but not really wanting to spend that much. What are some other options that you suggest? Thanks

I was looking for a similar chair, but not necessarily needing it to be fold up/portable. I was going to just put it in my blind and leave it. I bought one of these:

DO NOT buy this one!! It has all kinds of neat features and is very comfortable, BUT that sucker squeaks and pops and nothing I have tried has quietened it. It might work for a Rifle blind that is elevated and enclosed, but no way can you bow hunt out of it without spooking animals at bow hunting range.

Comment

A 5 gallon bucket is the best chair/seat for sitting in a blind with bow in hand I’ve come across and used. Silent and sturdy. Plus it’s not crazy comfy so it keeps you from falling asleep haha.

Comment

I've got the Rhino MC (no swivel) and it's a great chair

Comment

BTW, this is what I havef in all my bow blinds now... absolutely quiet and comfortable.

Comment

Look at that Muddy chair that fits on a 5 or 6 gal bucket. It has armrests which increases my comfort level a bunch.

Comment

muddy chair bow blind chairs are the best.

Comment

I used an old white plastic patio chair for my last hunt and it worked awesome. It was nice and tall like I needed for my pop-up and noise free. I wasted $50 on one a few seasons ago and literally threw it in the barn at the lease bc it made so much noise.

Comment

Chas Mac makes a bow chair that is not shown on their website (at least I couldnt find it). I put them in all of my bow blinds. They are the plastic boat seats with metal legs and are adjustable. Not super portable but not heavy either. I am looking for a pic. Here is the website, you can email them and I bet they can send a pic and pricing. http://www.chas-mac.com/tripods.htm

Comment

Chama Chair? Little pricey but fits what you are looking for. Has a bag/tote so its easy to pack. I also like the fact that it has adjustable leg height.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Millenium is worth every penny. I use mine all the time and love it. Use it in blinds as well as just walking around and setting up in the brush.

I pack two 4'x12' camo net sheets in the frame. Light, quick and easy portable blind.

Last edited by Shane; 12-09-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

ordered one of these from CAbelas last week--it is enroute now. The little 3-legged one with a triangular seat just is too uncomfortable for 3-4 hour sits for hogs.

BlackOut Comfort Max 360 Original Blind Chair
                        SKU: *2854710*

Comment

Black Mity lite black plastic chair from SAMs it just doesn't swivel Confrontable and lightweight.

Comment

I use the Redneck blind chair. A tad heavy but swivels and comfortable. I think they are on sale now for 60 bucks on line.

Comment

When you are looking at the millennium, you cannot beat this price if you can find it. Just paint it camo. https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/mil...dCatid=6731029

Comment

Working...
                              X