Looking for Weston’s first Lab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Weston’s first Lab.

Anyone got any good leads on a well bred female black lab puppy? AKC registered no puppy mill etc. we were going to wait till after school this year but it’s done early, momma and kid need some entertainment and training a new puppy while they have plenty of time to replace my lab we lost last year after 15 wonderful years would be a wonderful way to spend time.

I don't have any leads on dogs but it sure is good to see posting Kurtis! I hope Weston finds him a good un! I can picture him running around with that dog like ol Arliss on Old Yeller lol

Comment

We have some that are 3 weeks old right now but we are a long way from you. La Vernia Tx area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a puppy but sounds like this dog needs a home asap.

FREE Registered Lab

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kurt, check your Text Messages!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            I don't have any leads on dogs but it sure is good to see posting Kurtis! I hope Weston finds him a good un! I can picture him running around with that dog like ol Arliss on Old Yeller lol
            Ya ain’t been on social media lately too dam busy working!! I feel extremely privileged to still have a job and be working but then the other part of me is like let’s shut this project down I’ve got 2 months of work and fishing to catch up on lol.

Comment

Best Retrievers in Giddings!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                Ya ain’t been on social media lately too dam busy working!! I feel extremely privileged to still have a job and be working but then the other part of me is like let’s shut this project down I’ve got 2 months of work and fishing to catch up on lol.
                You still over there working at Exxon Beaumont?

Comment

You still over there working at Exxon Beaumont?
                  Yes sir, I switched companies 2 weeks ago finished my company’s part of the project and Exxon asked if I would swap companies and stay for the rest of the project 2 years plus. My company didn’t have anything anyways with all this stuff going on so it was an easy decision. Left Friday came back Monday with new stickers on my truck lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                    Yes sir, I switched companies 2 weeks ago finished my company’s part of the project and Exxon asked if I would swap companies and stay for the rest of the project 2 years plus. My company didn’t have anything anyways with all this stuff going on so it was an easy decision. Left Friday came back Monday with new stickers on my truck lol.
                    That's good. Im about to start working on 36 pipewells that are for Exxon Beaumont.

Comment

Originally posted by whopper1800 View Post
                      We have some that are 3 weeks old right now but we are a long way from you. La Vernia Tx area

Pm sent.

Comment

That's good. Im about to start working on 36 pipewells that are for Exxon Beaumont.
                        Do you know what project?

Comment

PM’d back- can text pics if you want

Comment

There's an adult free one in the classifieds, got into some trouble with the neighbor's chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              There's an adult free one in the classifieds, got into some trouble with the neighbor's chickens.
                              Here it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X