FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning and FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
    Gents, i made taco salad tonight and decided to use the fajita seasoning instead of what i usually use measured out.

Straight

Up

Fire.

Do not hesitate to experiment guys! This shhht is real!
    Thx for the compliments TH. Saturday I mailed 15-20 packages with the free fajita and taco seasoning I owed people. More is going out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Thx for the compliments TH. Saturday I mailed 15-20 packages with the free fajita and taco seasoning I owed people. More is going out tomorrow.
      After all you do, i would be remiss to not speak testimonial to your products. In fact, its my pleasure!

Comment

Always a huge hit over here! Getting more delivered this week. Thanks Blake!

Comment

Do you still offer the jerky mix? I'm going to place an order and I do not see it on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
            Do you still offer the jerky mix? I'm going to place an order and I do not see it on the site.
            still sell the following, but not on the website

PM me if interested

jerky
            boudin
            sausage seasonings: cajun, Italian, breakfast

Comment

Just placed an order.

Comment

You will be receiving a couple orders from some soccer moms in Celina.

I keep my kids stocked up and my daughter had a few neighbors over for Easter dinner.
                She had dusted some of the dishes with the Cajun shaker.

Spreading the love Blake.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  That time of year again

I'm including
                  2 FREE fajita seasoning with every order placed

I also sell jerky and boudin mix ... Cajun/Italian/Breakfast sausage seasoning, as all of these will season 40-45 lbs of meat ... PM me with any questions for fastest response

to my brothers and sisters, thanks for the support

FYI - an old Cajun man told me many years ago ... "the day you stop giving is the day you stop receiving... "

the least I can do buy giving back to the TBH community that has been good to me for 11+ years

Keep On Blazin' ! .... www.raginblaze.com

9/10/21 ... annual thread bump and seasoning giveaway

cool weather is here, time for some chili and take advantage of the FREE fajita seasoning offer .
                  As of my last count, 26 people have won a chili cook-off using my chili as the recipe is included.

PM me with any questions ... for those who do not use PayPal, I accept Venmo, Zelle, or check

Comment

chili and FREE fajita being sent to 2 new customers - Thx

Comment

Made a order.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I saw this thread, I just ran outta ragin blaze the other day.

Comment

I received my order about a week or so back and on Wed made some killer white tail and axis chili… it’s just Momma and I at the house now and after eating on it for 3days, 6qts went into the freezer… Awesome, awesome stuff…. Great job Blake!

Comment

Just placed an order have been wanting to try the chili mix for sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by MLAH View Post
                              Just placed an order have been wanting to try the chili mix for sometime.

I was in the same boat. Ordered it last week and got in Monday. I made two batches of chili yesterday for my men’s ministry group. One with ground Nilgai and the other with ground Axis. Needless to say, there are zero leftovers and the guys were practically licking their bowls. Fantastic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost chili weather. Just ordered

Comment

Working...
                                X