No announcement yet.

Thieves got me again! 2x in 2 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’ve got them baited. Now it’s time to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Watched some reviews about breaking the lock post because of cheap cast steel. Since you are kind of in the bizz, you haven't heard/seen they are just popping the lock?

Comment

And to think...Some folks think gun confiscation is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
          Uh......mossberg tactical shotgun.......Don’t assume everyone travels with pea shooters...

There are lockable solutions for this also.

Orrrrr trench coat maybe......[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If it happens to you three times I would mention it here! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              You’ve got them baited. Now it’s time to hunt.
              I came in to comment about arming thieves, but that dogpile is high enough. After seeing this comment I'm switching gears, I like this! Time to hit the store and buy a new gun, hell leave the new box on the seat... With any luck the police will recover the first two for you when they go notify the dead's next of kin.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                One thing to think about is how your truck is presented. If it’s lifted with big tires and you have gun/optics decals all over it. It makes your truck a prime target. Don’t advertise that you like guns. Not saying that this is you, OP. It is just an observation.

Sorry that this has happened to you twice. Hope it doesn’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Wisdom. Low and slow, art of the grey man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  There are lockable solutions for this also.

Orrrrr trench coat maybe......[emoji51]

Gonna go out on a limb and speculate nobody on here has a lockable case for their shotgun when going into eat, or shop, or watch boobies bounce

Comment

Gonna go out on a limb and speculate nobody on here has a lockable case for their shotgun when going into eat, or shop, or watch boobies bounce
                    I do. It’s at my house. What idiot carries a tactical shotgun around to go to Chili’s or Hobby lobby?

Comment

I'm just here to read the comments that I knew were coming.. And add a little.

Surely you are not surprised that it happened twice....
                      Did they at least leave a copy of their Federal background check on your dash??? Oh wait..

Comment

That’s where the trench coat comes in.

C’mon man! [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          I came in to comment about arming thieves, but that dogpile is high enough. After seeing this comment I'm switching gears, I like this! Time to hit the store and buy a new gun, hell leave the new box on the seat... With any luck the police will recover the first two for you when they go notify the dead's next of kin.
                          M16 knows better..
                          That would be a very expensive mistake this day and age, unfortunately..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            I do. It’s at my house. What idiot carries a tactical shotgun around to go to Chili’s or Hobby lobby?
                            Probably the same guy that wears "tactical attire" to these same places

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              Always in my vehicle, so please explain what weapon I can or cannot carry in my vehicle.....

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Probably the same guy that wears "tactical attire" to these same places
                                not since the marine corps.

Comment

Working...
                                X