No announcement yet.

Unbranded -Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was awesome. But the last mile guy was just not the same as the other 3. I do not think he jelled as well in the group.. But regardless, they are all remarkable for completing such a thing.. That is crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      I thought it was awesome. But the last mile guy was just not the same as the other 3. I do not think he jelled as well in the group.. But regardless, they are all remarkable for completing such a thing.. That is crazy..
      He knew how important it was to the Ben Masters for the group to complete the journey together......I think out of spite he sabotaged that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
        He knew how important it was to the Ben Masters for the group to complete the journey together......I think out of spite he sabotaged that goal.
        Probably so.. I bet that has caused some lone term issues going forward between him and the group... Almost like he was making it more about him then the group and what they set out to accomplish...

Comment

Just watched great show

Comment

Saw it today. Pretty cool.

Comment

San Pedro is his family ranch. Its awesome and his family has lots of $ and political pull. I would think that the last mile was a selfish tribute to his grandfather. Great show overall. It did leave me with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
                This show is great. Any other suggestions to watch?
                Meateater, great hunting show.

Comment

Originally posted by i Be Profin View Post
                  Anyone seen this on Netflix
                  Really well done
                  Mexico to Canada on horses
                  There's a movie called "Ride the Divide" and they make the trek from Canada to Mexico on bikes. Pretty sweet.

Comment

Ben Masters continues to do good work and ride.
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5kQgErF5A"]With Horses' Help, Army Veteran Finds Healing in Yellowstone | National Geographic - YouTube[/ame]

Green Beret and Army veteran Ray Knell was a broken man with PTSD and severe anxiety when he returned home from Afghanistan. His trust in humans was gone. A ...

I have gotten to hear him speak at outdoor events and the guy is real down to earth.

Comment

TTT for a good show.

Stumbled upon it searching for a good western to watch on Netfix with my sick 9yr old yesterday morning. It's hard to find something "clean" to watch with a kid that isn't a cartoon. This show only had one scene with a little bit of fowl language, but otherwise kid safe.

Being somewhat of a horseman, and ranching most of my life, this movie kept my interest the whole time!

Comment

I just found this movie and really enjoyed it. Thought I would bring to the top so more folks could enjoy it. Sure wish I would’ve thought of and completed something like this when I was their age. Outstanding.

Comment

I watched this a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kid that did not finish was a double. Grandpa should have told him to man up and finish.

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I searched it and did not see it on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X