Ruger Precision 308win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger Precision 308win

Anybody have one of these? I bought one over the Christmas weekend.
    Holy crap this thing is awesome, the break that comes on it takes away about half of the recoil. And the trigger is the smoothest thing I have ever shot.
    I mounted my Nikon Monarch III on it. After bore sighting at 120Y took about 5 shots to dial in. Dang this thing shoots nice.
    Attached Files

My youngest son has one in 6.5 creed, extremely accurate and minimal recoil.

Comment

Buddy has one in 338 lapua and has already changed the barrel out for a 30”. It’s definitely a cool gun

Comment

Very nice, a good trigger makes a lot of difference. Just curious how much does it weigh?

Comment

9.8lbs

Comment

I got the 22 precision- its a fun gun to shoot.

Comment

i got one! yeah for the money you can't beat them , and you can replace the barrels yourself... got a 308 and a 260 .. 260 is a re-barrel .. bought it that way not sure who did it but it shoots ok .[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RPzh6HescI&ab_channel=standbackitsgonnablo"]Ruger Precision rifle shooting to 700 yards - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

that is bad ace.

Comment

I have the .22LR, .17HMR, 6.5CM, 300PRC (rebarreled with bartlien), .308, and a 6CM. I love all of them and they all shoot well under MOA and the 300PRC shoots nicely at 1500+.

Comment

I'm extremely happy with mine! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X