No announcement yet.

Tennessee Urban Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the detailed account. I don't remember ever seeing a bladed main beam before. Congratulations on a good buck!

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck!

Do you work out at Oak Grove? I think I may know of this 32 acres you referenced if so.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
        Congrats on a nice buck!

Do you work out at Oak Grove? I think I may know of this 32 acres you referenced if so.

Yes, I work at the plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
          Yes, I work at the plant.

We have a mutual friend. I've seen some of the deer you've had on cam. Hope your son is able to connect on a buck out there.

Comment

Yeah, ETMan, is sitting across the hall from me as i type. Congrats on your Mexico buck and thanks, I'm hoping to get him back out there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
              Yeah, ETMan, is sitting across the hall from me as i type. Congrats on your Mexico buck and thanks, I'm hoping to get him back out there soon.
              Yes sir, thanks. He was in stx, I still have my Mexico tag for now. The only Mexico action I've had was trying to ruin (on accident) ETM's hunt with the flash on my video recording lol.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                  Yes sir, thanks. He was in stx, I still have my Mexico tag for now. The only Mexico action I've had was trying to ruin (on accident) ETM's hunt with the flash on my video recording lol.

Nice, I’ll have to get the story from him on that. Glad to see that ol Mexico lease has been productive for y’all so far.

Comment

Pretty amazing how big some of those Urban bucks can get that the guys from Seek One on YouTube get after. Typically those urban deer you see in Texas are so small because of the populations being out of control due to No Hunting.

Comment

Working...
                    X