No announcement yet.

6.5 PRC ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad @ Dallas Reloads said he has some. He loaded some 139 gr Lapua Scenar for me and they shoot awesome in my APR PRC

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
      Chad @ Dallas Reloads said he has some. He loaded some 139 gr Lapua Scenar for me and they shoot awesome in my APR PRC

Chad is good people too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hendershots has a few bullets available for the PRC. I just ordered two boxes of the 130 gr. Sierra TGK.

Comment

Midway USA had some in stock this morning

Comment

gunbroker has lots, if you're willing to pay crazy prices

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
              I tried copper creek and my rifle didn’t group nearly as well as it has with literally every ammo I’ve used from hendershots. I mean, they put fairy dust in those loads or something. Plus their customer service is TOP NOTCH. The box they come in is super nice and reusable and they will virtually load anything you ask them to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Same here and I measured the overall length on each round and the variance was unacceptable. When I called them, they were just rude. I was nice about it but the ammo quality was horrible.

Comment

Hendershots were out of the 130 tgks a few weeks ago, they got some in stock now I ordered 6 boxes today.

Comment

Working...
                X