Trail cam video of horribly wounded deer. ***Graphic***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail cam video of horribly wounded deer. ***Graphic***

Wonder if a rifle shot got him or fence or what?

Not my video. I saw it on YT.

Truck or more likely a corn combine

Comment

Holy crap. Whitetail are some tough animals. No chance he makes it. But we underestimate how strong they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it...

Comment

Rage?

Comment

Looks to clean for a broad head or gun wound. I’m betting a combine !

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Dang son

Comment

I saw that on another site last night.

Unbelievable how they can even function after an injury like that

I know people that stub their toe and make out like they might die

Comment

Oh man that's bad. Hate seeing anything get tore up and hurt. Animals are tougher than heck.

I think if people had the same mindset when they got hurt we'd all be better off. The reason that animals can survive the most brutal conditions is because they don't have it in them to feel sorry for themselves. All they know is survival. I have a three legged dog, I honestly don't think he ever knew it was gone, even after it happened. All he knows is living life. That's the way it should be.

Often times people let injuries and illnesses drag them down to the point that their will to survive is almost non-existent. They dwell on it instead of living life to it's fullest potential. That's our downfall when it comes to things like that.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 10-25-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Sometimes all you need is one backstrap. He will probably surprise most of us and live. Hopefully someone will put him down though.

Comment

Oy Vey

Comment

That deer won't live without some medical intervention.

Hopefully someone shoots him before the coyotes eat him alive.

Comment

My guess would be a vehicle. Shredder or hay cutter.
                            Last edited by N.DaWoods; 10-25-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Deer are very hearty. Gor this buck on my lease 3 leg buck.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X