Dove hunting with dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove hunting with dad

Dad drove out to spend a couple days with me this week and despite the weather we managed to find a few birds and spend some qt time together. Dang I love hunting with that ol man. I almost felt like a kid again. Never would have thought we would have had that much fun dove hunting in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I know what you mean hunting with Dad! I wish I could have one more hunt with my Dad.

Comment

Quality time is the best!

Comment

Great memories!!

Comment

I envy you sir. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            Congrats! I know what you mean hunting with Dad! I wish I could have one more hunt with my Dad.
            Word!

Comment

Good stuff Brandon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a good time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My son hunted with me this week . We don’t get to do it very often. We had a blast in Uvalde chasing white wings. The rain and the cold front messed with us. I don’t think I have ever seen so many birds.

Comment

My son hunted with me and a good friend opening two days had a large time.

Comment

Looks fun and hope ya''' stayed dry. Dig them umbrella setups

Comment

Congratulations on that great hunt with your dad. As a dad I can tell you he enjoyed that hunt as much, maybe more, than you did. Great pics of father son hunt.

Comment

Totally understand. Love hunting with my old man. BTW... gotta love to side by side double guns. Old school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X