Gun and ammo shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun and ammo shortage

I stopped by Academy to renew my license and noticed that the inventory on guns and ammo are WAY down. I asked the guy next to me and he said it's like that everywhere. I guess I have been living in a cave all this time because I had no idea it was this bad? Glad I already have everything I feel I need. What's the biggest driving factor behind this?

Its an election year

Comment

Covid & election

Comment

But what about the last election when everyone bought up everything? Shouldn't they still have it. LOL

Comment

Violence, de-funding police departments, fear Biden wins and no more gun sales, lots of things. They said on the Fox news this morning talking to a guy in Gillespe county that owns a gun store that he said he just can't keep up with demand. Nationwide gun sales in July were up 135% over July 2019.

Comment

You must live under a big rock!

Comment

Don’t you just love it ? People buying guns **** Dems off, and that’s a good thing. When more people want guns, especially those that never did before, it makes it harder for the gun grabbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Don’t you just love it ? People buying guns **** Dems off, and that’s a good thing. When more people want guns, especially those that never did before, it makes it harder for the gun grabbers.
                As an avid supporter of the 2nd I can say that I do enjoy seeing people buying up supplies. I usually grab more during low times and never get to low.

Comment

I dont hoard but I have been aquiring for the last 12 years.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

COVID started it, the riots and looting pushed it even further. Combine those two things with the fact that it’s an election year and you have the perfect combination for a massive shortage in ammunition supply chains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Most ammo dealers I’ve spoke with say the ammo manufacturers are getting further behind every day. Will last at least a couple of more months

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        You must live under a big rock!
                        A very big rock

Comment

5 Million FIRST TIME gun buyers hit the market - Defund - Riots/Burning cities and BLM/ANTIFA destroying and marching the cities and testing the Suburbs with more prime criminal rioting.

Comment

Don't feel bad. I bought a 223 to add to the stable, and was pretty surprised when i couldn't find ammo. Wasn't even thinking about all the AR owners that stock up on this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                              5 Million FIRST TIME gun buyers hit the market - Defund - Riots/Burning cities and BLM/ANTIFA destroying and marching the cities and testing the Suburbs with more prime criminal rioting.
                              5 million new Trump Voters hit the market. Assume 1/2 to 3/4 are married add another 2-3 million. Keep on Trumpin’ on

Comment

Working...
                              X