How to cross barbwire fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    What??!!! Cattle can climb that? Never would have thought that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In a heartbeat. Goats would think its a jungle gym

Comment

You should have spent a extra 5 minutes and put 1 more rung on it so you didn't stretch the fence out.

Comment

I’d have to see a cow climb that to believe it. Defiantly can see goats going over it though.

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
          I’d have to see a cow climb that to believe it. Defiantly can see goats going over it though.
          You've never worked with crazy *** Limousin.

Comment

Lot better than the way I do it.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
              I have been using one of these for a couple years now. Keep it in the door of my truck and use it all the time. Takes about 2 seconds to stick it on. I'm 230 lbs and have no problems getting over fences with it.

https://www.tpoststepper.com/
              I carry one in my backpack and use it when I need to but it’s always with fear and trepidation.
              Be very careful when stepping over. Place something over the top of the tee post, like a wadded up coat or something similar. I had mine slip off the post and I fell onto the post. My hand was on top of the post and it saved me from being impaled in my gut but the impact still impaled my hand onto the tee post. I had to pry my hand off of the post. It was buried up to the bones inside.
              Those things are dull and really mangle the flesh going in. Doc at the er did a good job stitching the wound up. I now have a scar in the shape of a W in the palm of my hand.
              I still use mine but I’m very cautious when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                We just use wire cutters in East Texas... it's not our fence anyway! jk
                Exactly!

Comment

Old garden hose works good too.

Comment

Hang pool ladder in nearby tree until you need it. Works like a champ

Comment

Working...
                    X