Shopping for electric company provider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
    I use energy ogre and let them do it for me. Cost me $120 for the year but has saved me thousands!!! I went from$300-$400 dollar summer bills to max of $180 in the summer and $80-$100 in the spring winter. I have a 2700sqft house with 5 kids so we use up the watts!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also use them. Been 2 years now and it am happy. They do all the leg work and just send me a contract. I have saved tons.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Dug this one back up. Y'all still liking the Ogre?! Any recommendations for the cheapest billing company to switch to? Thanks!

Comment

Love this service, saves me money every time we reshop. $35 well spent
        Trouble making sense of all the electric plans? We can help you find the lowest cost Learn More

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
          Dug this one back up. Y'all still liking the Ogre?! Any recommendations for the cheapest billing company to switch to? Thanks!
          Still using energy Ogre and love it. Just finished switching to another electric provider. Simple as can be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks y'all!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Energy Ogre here for 5 or 6 years. What they do is with you permission they get the previous 12 months usage for your home to see how much electricity you use. With that info they can find the best plan that matches your needs. It basically cut my cost in half. My bill was from $200-400+ depending on the months before. After I have hade a few bills under $100 and $250 on the high end. This is for a 3,000 sq. ft. house.

Comment

I use Go Griddy. My highest bill was July at $178. 3400 sq ft and run 2 AC’s at 69 every night 74 during the day

Comment

I use power to choose. Pretty simple IMO to pick and change providers if needed. My consumption per month varies during the seasons so I typically switch every 6 months

Comment

Energy Ogre is the best.

Comment

Energyogre

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Energy Ogre
                          I was a skeptic but not now

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                            I use energy ogre and let them do it for me. Cost me $120 for the year but has saved me thousands!!! I went from$300-$400 dollar summer bills to max of $180 in the summer and $80-$100 in the spring winter. I have a 2700sqft house with 5 kids so we use up the watts!!!!

I use energy ogre too thanks to recommendations from TBH and glad I did. Last month my electric bill was 150.00 last year for the same month it was 392.00

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                              I use energy ogre too thanks to recommendations from TBH and glad I did. Last month my electric bill was 150.00 last year for the same month it was 392.00
                              I learned about Energy Ogre from TBH too and I've saved thousands. I have told several family members and friends about it and they have all been thoroughly pleased. No telling how much money I've saved in the last 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X