Deerview windows?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deerview windows?????

I'm trying to order some new windows from DeerView and have been calling the office number listed on the web page 817-453-7421 but it goes straight to a message, I also sent Tyler a PM yesterday but no response. Just curious if anyone knows if there is something up or maybe just super busy.

Might be busy and headed to Houston for the TTHA show this week.

Comment

My brother was just there today picking up some doors very hard to get ahold of them for sure.

Comment

They are pretty swamped. I have contacted them twice over the last 2 weeks in the mornings and had to leave Voice mail. They did call me back that same afternoon both times. I know they are 3 weeks backlogged and may now be going on 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          Might be busy and headed to Houston for the TTHA show this week.
          This. I can tell you if you waited til now to order you will be lucky to get them by mid September. At least that was my experience. They get super busy.

Gary

Comment

Anyone else make a similar window? I like the hinge window that flips up out of the way. I was thinking Dickinson feed sells them?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
              Anyone else make a similar window? I like the hinge window that flips up out of the way. I was thinking Dickinson feed sells them?
              Maxxed Outdoors does. They are a sponsor also.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                Maxxed Outdoors does. They are a sponsor also.
                Not anymore!

Comment

I was in a pinch due to poor planning and coudn't wait for Deerview. I ordered some from Ultramatic Feeders from Amazon that honestly were higher quality than what I expected and are working great.

Comment

Check your local McCoys. I bought some from the one in Brownwood, Excellent quality and price, framed windows. I believe they were Ray's

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I called Dickinson feed to see if they make them as I have some odd sized windows. Sure enough they do and can have them to me next week. Might not be the quality of DeerView but they answered and can get them out quick.

Comment

We are here. Swamped this time of year due to demand. Our office staff is continuously on the phone. If a voicemail is left; a return call is given.

Comment

I'm trying to order some new windows from DeerView and have been calling the office number listed on the web page 817-453-7421 but it goes straight to a message, I also sent Tyler a PM yesterday but no response. Just curious if anyone knows if there is something up or maybe just super busy.
                          Looks like we left you a VM yesterday at the number listed in your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thehunted View Post
                            We are here. Swamped this time of year due to demand. Our office staff is continuously on the phone. If a voicemail is left; a return call is given.
                            Originally posted by thehunted View Post
                            Looks like we left you a VM yesterday at the number listed in your PM.
                            Yep you did, but I had already placed the order elsewhere. No worries bud, I’m just not much on leaving messages. Tried for a few days before I did leave a message. Being that busy is a good problem to have I guess. I’ll try again next time I need some windows. If I make it to the ttha San Antonio show I’ll stop by and say high.

Comment

Yep you did, but I had already placed the order elsewhere. No worries bud, I’m just not much on leaving messages. Tried for a few days before I did leave a message. Being that busy is a good problem to have I guess. I’ll try again next time I need some windows. If I make it to the ttha San Antonio show I’ll stop by and say high.
                              We will be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X