• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful buck!

Comment

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Todd

Comment

love the matching kickers, well done sir.

Comment

Nice one, Congrats

Comment

Beautiful buck and nice double lung shot placement.

Comment

Better to wait than push him if you were not sure about shot

Buck I shot last year left out with most of my arrow hanging out the entry side and I was sick. Snuck out of stand, back to house and gathered dog and called dad to come help look.

Went back out after a little over an hour and found him right out of where I could see.

Apparently arrow hit off side shoulder and bounced back out

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Better to wait than push him if you were not sure about shot

Buck I shot last year left out with most of my arrow hanging out the entry side and I was sick. Snuck out of stand, back to house and gathered dog and called dad to come help look.

Went back out after a little over an hour and found him right out of where I could see.

Apparently arrow hit off side shoulder and bounced back out
                That’s my normal shot. I shoot low slightly quartering away. Arrow hits the off shoulder and it looks like i got zero penetration. It’s freaked me out more than once. Had a Trypan bounce off a big buck a few years ago. Watched the video before looking for him and the shot looked perfect. Found him 40 yards away shot right thru the heart. I drilled the off shoulder and it kicked the arrow right back out. Makes for some anxiety when that happens.

Comment

That's a great buck on any size property! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrat's you drilled him .

Comment

Very, very, very nice buck with such a beautiful rack. Congratulations on getting him with bow and arrow. He will look great on your wall.

Comment

Congrats. Very nice buck!!

Comment

Man that shot is about as perfect in the Deadly V as you can get! I wish I could hit every deer I shoot right there and that quartering shot is even better! I'll aim there on a buck, but not a doe... Seems they always jump the string while most bucks especially mature bucks like yours, if they're not already jumpy will just stand there and take it without jumping the string...
                          Great shot on a really great buck that is certainly a wall-hanger in my book!

Comment

Super buck, congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                            X