Sd card readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sd card readers

My old plung n play card reader won't work on my new phone so was looking into buying a stand alone reader. Reviews are one end of the spectrum to the other and all brands seem to have the same "issues". Anyone have some real world experience with these. Could really use some opinions. Before it's said, I don't have a laptop or tablet to view on.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Did you get a new android phone? Looks like it based on our signature. I got a new galaxy s22 plus and my reader didn't work. At first. Now I go into "FILES" and see the different memory sources. Clicked USB Reader or something like that and was able to get to the SD card pics without going through the little popup at the top of the screen. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Did you get a new android phone? Looks like it based on our signature. I got a new galaxy s22 plus and my reader didn't work. At first. Now I go into "FILES" and see the different memory sources. Clicked USB Reader or something like that and was able to get to the SD card pics without going through the little popup at the top of the screen. Hope that makes sense.
      New Galaxy Fold 4. Makes sense, I'll check into that this evening. Thanks!

Comment

My Stealth Cam, WGI, and HME are all about the same. They work well. But, eat up batteries!

Comment

Stand alone. Amazon Fire

Comment

I have the "Lowdown" viewer and it has worked very well so far. Loads fast and can scroll through your pics pretty quick. Touch screen. You can also transfer pics from one SD card to another so that you can save them or open on a computer later.

Comment

Almost all them I’ve tried just quit except for the apple version

Comment

Originally posted by East6101 View Post
                I have the "Lowdown" viewer and it has worked very well so far. Loads fast and can scroll through your pics pretty quick. Touch screen. You can also transfer pics from one SD card to another so that you can save them or open on a computer later.
                I’ve been using this for over 4 years now, love it.

Comment

This is what I use with my Samsung phone. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Got it to work! Also figured out I have 2 bad disks apparently. Thanks for the info Chew

Comment

Originally posted by thor0812 View Post
                      Got it to work! Also figured out I have 2 bad disks apparently. Thanks for the info Chew

That's good to know. Yeah I was really aggravated when I couldn't use my card reader and it kept saying it couldn't open it. I did notice if you have a whole lot of pictures that it takes a while for the disc to show up in your files

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                      X