This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
    My daughter is excited to be on air with Finebaum this afternoon talking Aggie football. Once a year Finebaum has student reporters from each SEC school on to discuss the upcoming season.
    Awesome!

Comment

Jordan Matthews to the other UT. Didn’t expect that.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        I was making fun of some on here last year giving reasons for their teams losses... The way I see it, either the players step up or not...
        I know... hate it for any kid that has a season ending injury at any point in the season. Hopefully yall have a few guys that will step up!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          Jordan Matthews to the other UT. Didn’t expect that.
          This is a prime example of how quickly things can change in today's NIL world. He was a Texas lock this morning and are now shocked with the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            This is a prime example of how quickly things can change in today's NIL world. He was a Texas lock this morning and are now shocked with the announcement.
            His 2 reasons he went to Tennessee:

They develop db’s and to get to the nfl
            To win a championship

At least come up with something believable

Comment

My daughter is excited to be on air with Finebaum this afternoon talking Aggie football. Once a year Finebaum has student reporters from each SEC school on to discuss the upcoming season.
              Your daughter works for TexAgs? Ask her who the QB is gonna be lol.

King sounds like he is seperating

Comment

I like the SEC Shorts. Always entertaining no matter who they are making fun of.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Perfect. Unranked.

Texas isn't any good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  I like your thought process on this. Not sure who does these rankings. I would much rather the Aggies be in the middle of the pack to start the season. Texas can only go up so good place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Coming off 5-7 baby!! Unranked and hoping to sneak up on a few folks.... Its all uphill from 5-7!

Last time A&M was ranked #6 in the preseason......they went.......................................

You guessed it.... 8-4..
                    This is my thought on A&M as well. Hope they surprise me. 8-4 would be rough.
                    Just wait until 2023.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      And things will shift on a daily basis until signed I am guessing?? Not just for this player but all. Amazing to see what this will do to CFB.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Your daughter works for TexAgs? Ask her who the QB is gonna be lol.

King sounds like he is seperating
                        LOL....she thinks it's King as of right now.

Comment

Proud dad.

Sent from my SM-S901U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Proud dad.

Pretty cool!

Comment

Proud dad.

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                And things will shift on a daily basis until signed I am guessing?? Not just for this player but all. Amazing to see what this will do to CFB.
                                Most of these deals are, "our best deal is on the table" type and the school moves on if they get beat out. Once a kid accepts them, they risk losing them if they start to sniff around other schools so I think you will see less flipping down the road to some of these kids that are going with the highest bidder. There will be kids that do flip, but I think you will see less of it as the offers get greater.

Texas was the highest bidder and got nipped at the end like an old Ebay auction watcher!

Comment

Working...
                                X