Moultrie Edge Cell Cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Edge Cell Cam?

Anyone using them yet? Their brand new just released. I have a couple older model moultrie cell cams that I had about 4 years and they worked fine so was thinking about adding another one. Just hope they’ve got the kinks worked out with it!

Got one the other day, hopefully gonna get it out Saturday

Comment

Ive had one in the field for about a month. The cell is super easy to use,pretty much automatic. My only problem is the quality of the snap shots doesnt seem very hi-res. If you convert to video the quality is fine . Ive got it set to the 33mb enhanced but so for not realy impressed with the pics. But at the end of the day i love being able to see whats happening on the cam so Ill be keeping it.

Comment

I have one due in today. I will deploy this weekend and let you know. My Moultrie Delta does not work well on this Property due to a weak Cell signal. Hopefully the Edge will be better!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMike View Post
          I have one due in today. I will deploy this weekend and let you know. My Moultrie Delta does not work well on this Property due to a weak Cell signal. Hopefully the Edge will be better!
          Same. I have heard the Edge is much better when it comes to cell signal. My spot north of Junction will test it for sure!

Comment

Using 2 so far good.

Comment

Better get rechargeable batteries and a solar panel. They eat batteries.

Comment

These don't, u can put 16 batteries in it.

Comment

Working...
                X