Handgun Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handgun Opinions

I know this could go sideways in a hurry, but I hope not.
    I’m looking at getting a nicer handgun. I’m down to a Sig Legion or a Kimber Rapide (either in .45). Most of my carry pistols have been Glocks, w/ an occasional Springfield or other entry level handgun.

I’m just looking for opinions of those who have owned one or the other and their experiences. I’m originally wanting a Dan Wesson Commander Classic, but none to be found, and I’m getting the bug to buy.

Thanks

So you have a preference? DA/SA or SA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want probably one of the best SA carry, but it’s 9 only. Staccato C2. On my list for a 2011 model

Comment

Handgun Opinions

Wilson XDC9. I drool over them every time I see one. Just not practical for me to spend that kind of money on a gun to get carried daily. But they are plain sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Mike D; 02-25-2022, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Wilson before the kimber. But for the 9mm friends, I’ve seen them go from Wilson to STI. But Wilson is top of the line. I like all pistols though. I’d go Wilson first between the two mentioned in the OP

Comment

Not wanting another 9mm
            I know Wilson Combat are great, but too much $ at this time, that’s why I’ve picked the 2 I’ve listed.

Comment

Handgun Opinions

I have a disdain for Kimber so I can’t help there. Dan Wesson would be great but you are going to pay near Wilson money for one.

The Sig Legion might be a nice pistol but IMO overpriced for what they are and I don’t like their triggers.

Doesn’t look like I’m much help at all. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve not shot the sig. i can’t speak to it. I have friends that own them and love it. Have you shot both or either? Some pistols just shoot better for a person than others. Either one of these will outshoot the shooter.

Comment

CZ 75 AO1 LD

Full size pleasure to shoot

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                    CZ 75 AO1 LD

Full size pleasure to shoot

Hahaha. I carry the CZ P07 and want more CZ in my life

Comment

Love my edc...would buy a staccato from Chris if I didn’t steal the Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Love my edc...would buy a staccato from Chris if I didn’t steal the Wilson

Chris? Does he sale staccatos? Not trying to hijacker’s the thread

Comment

I’m partial to the Colt Wiley Clapp

Comment

Chrisgunguy...he actually designs & builds the sti line of guns & leaves the selling to others. I’ve received several for customers & quite impressed. Yet to shoot one but plan to fix that on his next deep s tx visit.

Comment

Sig and Kimber both very good but very different guns. Sig has never fit my hand well. Some complain about Kimber but after owning several the only issue I've ever had was magazine related. Handle both and shoot both then buy the one you like.

Comment

Working...
                              X