TBH Express needed from Arlington to Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed from Arlington to Houston

Need to get the donation rifle to Brother Bill down that way.

Anyone making the trip?

Up

Comment

Wife and I are headed to Tolar this weekend, if we could meet up halfway I could bring it back to Conroe. I am doing an express for shaftslinger, so I will be heading to the Kingwood area to drop off his item and could meet Bro Bill somewhere.

Comment

If he can make it to Beaumont Friday night, I can take it.

Comment

My response was kinda vague, if we could meet up halfway between Tolar and Arlington is what I meant to say.

Comment

I'm leaving for Galveston tomorrow morning, will be down there for the wknd. If you can get it to me at work in NRH before I get off shift tmrw AM I can do it. If this helps, text me four6nine-38seven-four8four6 and we can work it out

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
              Wife and I are headed to Tolar this weekend, if we could meet up halfway I could bring it back to Conroe. I am doing an express for shaftslinger, so I will be heading to the Kingwood area to drop off his item and could meet Bro Bill somewhere.
              If that works out you can leave it with shaft slinger and I can get it fom him

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                If that works out you can leave it with shaft slinger and I can get it fom him
                I'll be glad to help, just let me know. I'm becoming something of a TBH express professional.

Comment

Up

HBO

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Up

Comment

Errr I subscribed to this thread but haven't been notified of anything. First time I have done it not sure if I did it right or what.. I did not see any of this in time..

=( My phone number is 817-344-0425..... If something comes up before we get this worked out and I don't respond on this thread or by pm then text or call me please by any means, any time of day or night.

The new tapatalk I downloaded SUCKS and does not allow me into my private messages or to respond to any comments or anything else. So I have not been getting on tbh from my phone at all.

Comment

Still looking for a tbh express from Arlington to Houston!!!!

Missed the first couple of offers. But here is my cell 817-344-0425... If you are going and can help. Please call or text me, send me a pm.

Thanks

Comment

Ill be in Austin on Wed and Houston of Friday. Ill follow up with a txt to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X